REAL FRIEND(S) WANTED

mystery4678
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Epd1981 wrote:Hey I'm Eric I would like to be your friend we should chat sometime I'm new at this thou but very interested as I learn something new every day lol
Welcome to the forum Eric. Being new myself, I'm not entirely sure just how active this forum is, but am always up for making new friends. Particularly friends that I could talk to about this kind of stuff as it's not something you can talk to about with just anyone.

Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I hear ya lol I'm really happy you got back to me what is your fave kind of spirit so far I just ordered my first spirit it's a nympho spirit... should arrive soon oh yea don't mind my spelling I am French lol if you ever want to text to I could give you my digits

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Haha, this is really an amazing topic :p You shouldn't feel bad about it Solarian, I'm thinking there are a lot of people who can use a friend who is into spiritkeeping as well :-)
Strange that I'm already here from September 2015 and didn't see this topic before...
So if you still are looking for friends, I would gladly become your friend. Cause, it's so lonely in this broomcloset ;-) It's a shame Paraecho was brought down though... it was the only social site where you could still be in this broomcloset, and make like-minded friends. Though I made yet another FB profile as well, specially to be 'friends' with Ash & Mags. :p

I'm a Leo as well, 4w3, INFJ, I'm becoming 25 years old, and I'm from pretty Little Belgium^^.
Epd1981 wrote:I hear ya lol I'm really happy you got back to me what is your fave kind of spirit so far I just ordered my first spirit it's a nympho spirit... should arrive soon oh yea don't mind my spelling I am French lol if you ever want to text to I could give you my digits
So are you from France then? And your first spirit a nympho? Woo, isn't that one pretty difficult to handle? I started with a marrid djinn :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
coerrace
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 4

Interesting. Topic arrived later, but likewise nice to meet everyone. I recently bought some things from CH. I had before other kind of experience and spirits of lights friends, I used pendulum, Tarot, Lenonmard, among charts to receive blessings, but I never imagined this wonderful site and much less the classes between spirits.

Blessings to everyone!

Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Np I'm Ontario French I'm Canadian eh lol

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Epd1981 wrote:Np I'm Ontario French I'm Canadian eh lol
Oh well that's not bad either :p So how is the relationship with your nympho going?
coerrace wrote:Interesting. Topic arrived later, but likewise nice to meet everyone. I recently bought some things from CH. I had before other kind of experience and spirits of lights friends, I used pendulum, Tarot, Lenonmard, among charts to receive blessings, but I never imagined this wonderful site and much less the classes between spirits.

Blessings to everyone!
Well before I went into spiritkeeping, I just hoped there was something out there like all the fairy tales, but next to watching friends playing with the Ouija bord ( my mom warned me some years before I could never take part in this, because it's very dangerous!), and having my future told, I don't have much experience.
Oh yes, Ash & Mags made a miracle^^ Honestly they should win an award or something for making this site, and providing much teaching/information to others ;-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”