Dealing with the 'marked man' curse or karmic/naturally induced curses in general

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Allegedly some people are 'branded' or 'marked' to experience misfortune in a certain area of life. Either karmically, by the forces of nature and maybe even by certain deities/beings.

A person shared the concept of what is known as the 'marked person' phenomenon in Eastern Traditions.

This is similar to being in the 12th house within astrology, its helpful they brought this to attention but what are some ways of dealing with curses which are 'natural' or put on you at birth by karma/forces of nature including relative beings?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

-Have you noticed that some people have done nothing in their lifetime or tend to never look for trouble yet it comes to them anyway despite many - any attempts? This is the most well known example of this phenomena.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I don't know if my reply has anything to do with your post but I would like to answer by sharing an experience I had with my now ex friend! Well, this friend had a curse place on her-she seems to think it was something from a past life that travels with her through out any lives she has/had thus leaving her marked for bad luck, attack on a spiritual level, as well as a haunting of sorts, it's a spirit that no matter where she goes or lives he is there! I found out that some of the curse is her karma for bad behavior that she has showed in her life, in which I noticed is she was stealing form anyone she can, using illegal drugs, including stealing prescribed medications that belonged to someone else-now I can safely add she is losing friends because ones that have some sense to them don't want to be around something that may affect them in some way! Don't get me wrong-I am not trying to bad mouth her or any one-but when I read your post I had to share this with you-I am no expert but I am guessing curses can be natural, or can be karmic debt!

Return to “Protection”