You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

BUMP!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Rereading this old thread, I wanted to add that coffins make excellent sensory-deprivation chambers. It's a small, tight space, completely dark, and cuts off sound. To someone with aspergers whose senses get easily overstimulated by just about everything, a small dark box is the perfect place to rest and relax.

EDIT: Wanted to add that while I haven't been in a coffin personally, I have places like it that I go to recover from the world.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:Rereading this old thread, I wanted to add that coffins make excellent sensory-deprivation chambers. It's a small, tight space, completely dark, and cuts off sound. To someone with aspergers whose senses get easily overstimulated by just about everything, a small dark box is the perfect place to rest and relax.

EDIT: Wanted to add that while I haven't been in a coffin personally, I have places like it that I go to recover from the world.
What would be the reason as to why vampires choose them though besides hiding from us? Like wouldn't they need oxygen as living beings and so on? Other possibility I can think of is people mixing up certain types of actual reanimated dead with vampires.

Are revenants in your opinion the beings who get mistaken for vampires? And aren't they different from zombies somehow (You called them that once)?

Something strange to observe is that the history of human practices in burial was/is somewhat based on a tradition of 'keeping them from getting out' if you look at how its done today to in the past sometimes.

Return to “Ash”