More disturbing dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just figured I should write this down while I remembered it please take a crack at it if you would be so kind.
I don't remember why but something kept following me for a large portion of the dream. I don't really remember this portion too well at all though. But nearly at the the end I was in a bedroom and for some reason there was a stuffed animal, (I don't know what of but it had a white head) it head started to bleed. At this point I go nope no more, then a start to head to other other bedroom with my godparents. While on my way there is another stuffed animal or something, (it's head not being completely white but still a good portion) again it's head starts to bleed.
After finally waking them up they ask "what's wrong?". Asking them "umm do you believe in spirits?" They reply with a "Yes". I tell them I saw the stuffed animals head bleed. They ask "Are you sure?", "Yes" I replied. My godfather gets up to go check and says "why is there a railroad spike in here? This doesn't belong here". My Godmother says "while he is checking you should go outside". Quickly my godfather states, "no don't do that (don't remember the rest of what he said)" there was a impression that there was more then one there that did not belong there.
At this point it all ends but you know when you asleep but kinda awake? Basically goes black and you hear noises around you. Well when everything went black black. I heard "Just remember to pretend to (cuts off)" sounded in the voice of those robot voices you get when you call a company or whatever.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

I would suggest asking your spirit companions to help you with bad dreams - to remove or ease them. I did that and have had brilliant results. I suspect actually it was one of my Ubis that helped with that, but I have so many spirits, so who knows.

I later had a remote reiki chakra healer tell me she got the image of 2 dream catchers in my head while she was working on me. on another part of my body she got the image of a blonde woman (Which could have been my Ubis as they are the only ones with blond hair).

I never told her about my spirit companions.

And then the other side of this is perhaps the general advice of get some decent exercise (cardio) to clear your head regularly (like long walks or jogging/cycling), and if you can, chakra balancing (i am enjoying the chakra recordings from Quadible Integrity on youtube).

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”