Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello!

Is the white light of the "universe" the best way to start out and protect yourself on the go? Me doing spiritual protection has been an on-off subject for me and I'm re-reading all of the psychic books. I would like to strengthen myself (both physically and spiritually) before I learn any system of magic. Such as Enochian for example.

I also don't wanna be that potato in distress, I appreciate my spirits and entities being there to protect me, but I don't want them to do all the work. That would be kinda counter productive. It sounds insane/really weird to say this out loud but... They won't be there forever (unless they want to,) but I'd like to grow to the point where I can also self-depend on myself as well. Calling for help isn't a sign of weakness or anything, it's just important to me somehow that I'd learn to take care of myself as well and maybe shoulder some of the responsibility that comes with protection.

When I first started spirit keeping, I also knew I needed to juggle the other issues in my life. So yeah after like what? 2 years of this, I have noticed my spirits/entities presence and I actually taking more actions to learn. Does anyone have any other methods that I could try on the go or without the use of tools? I humbly appreciate all answers.

Sorry for the rant.
OR.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are several mentioned in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

In terms of protection the best first thing to do is focus on raising your own energy, awareness, and focus. This can be done with a variety of methods, good QiGong is hard to beat for energy. Awareness meditations focus on taking in the environment in a more active way, recognizing all the signals we are sent daily. Lastly focus involves things like holding a single image, sound, or things of that nature at least at first. So why these things?

They enhance natural abilities and tools you will use in every single modern mystical method. Though of them the energy one may be the most important of the three.

I had a friend years back who was an expert of energy, as we were preparing to do some work we were all to cast a protective circle. I was going over the methods with each person, and came to him and said "well of course you know how to cut a circle" he said to me "of course I do, everyone has an aura don't they?"

That struck a chord with me that has lasted to this day. You see, that mentality while not elegant surely has some truth to it. With an aura two or three times stronger than most people around him, I imagine anything on the attack would feel like it was drowning just as soon as it crossed the threshold of his own natural energy. Imagine if someone like him were to focus on increasing that output, what better shield could he expect?

So if it is protection you seek to train in, then my advice will almost always include energy work. A balanced system is more protected, a strong system is harder to breach, and an aura that makes people in a room sit down is going to make anything without a physical body in this realm think twice.

Your own spirits, having no hostility from you, will take no negative impact form it. They are after all either bound to you in some capacity, or bound to objects you carry on you. Unbound's with an attitude will find it hard to push past that barrier, and of course at that phase you can increase the output. No one swims upstream forever. Be the stream.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Protection”