Bought a succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
ciarragreene
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Ccwitch

Hello. I need more info on incubus and succubus. I bought a succubus and just need to know what to expect. The person i bought her from says she is awesome and so sweet and beautiful. But what if that's not her true form? I don't want to get myself into some crazy stuff that I'll regret. I don't do evil so if anything I'll get rid if her. I do have 2 more spirts in my home. Any info is appreciated.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

ciarragreene wrote:Hello. I need more info on incubus and succubus. I bought a succubus and just need to know what to expect. The person i bought her from says she is awesome and so sweet and beautiful. But what if that's not her true form? I don't want to get myself into some crazy sh*t that I'll regret. I don't do evil so if anything I'll get rid if her. I do have 2 more spirts in my home. Any info is appreciated.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... t=succubus

First you have to understand what does true form means. True form or not it doesn't matter or change the behaviour. As long as the seller is reputable then you should not worry much as there will probably be some safety features build into the binding and technically you will get what is described. However, if the seller is "funny", then you better pray harder for the best. AND.. you should have thought of that before buying anything or do your research first before buying. AND... if you treat her like buying a puppy you can dump as you please, then you have some attitude problem you need to fix. Even if they are puppies you do NOT dump them just because they don't fit into your "ideal image" of what a puppy should do or look like. That is a very irresponsible thing to do, spirit or puppy or not. AND if you want something that FITS your every criteria or whims and expectation, get a servitor or an alpha where you can MAKE your own to your every desire and whim. That's i gonna say.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Okay well, I agree with wolves and I have to say that if you thought you could be getting yourself 'into some crazy sh*t' then you should not have purchased in the first place. You should have been confident in the conjuror you purchased from, and you should have felt confident in your decision about communing with a succubus.

They are beings of duality, so if they were not 'sweet' all of the time, it is not abnormal --it's best you don't get too upset if she doesn't meet up to the 'sweetness', and try to be open minded if you care at all about the connection.

It seems a lot like you may have some predisposition of dogma toward the succubus/incubus..
If you are truly open to this sort of entity, act like it. If you aren't, do not get such a conjure.

All I can conclude this with is, if you feel there is a problem in your connection, do not immediately seek to 'get rid of' her, treat her with respect and if it is necessary rehome her with someone who does understand and appreciate succubi in their duality.

What you can do is comprehend that duality, if you wish for proper communion with all potentials of your succubus' actions.

ciarragreene
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Ccwitch

Thank you wolves and Noctua for all your info.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac: