Peculiar Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
strengthofafew
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadurr
Zodiac:

So I’m the proud keeper of a CH Succubus, D, and this is my fourth day with her. I’m very happy to be bonding with her and she makes herself known to me a lot and I’ve seen her while I dream. The dream I most recently had goes as follows:

I go to sleep after gifting her a package of chocolate with raspberry filling and lighting lavender incense (I always encourage her to interact with me when I sleep!). I remember the dream materializing and D laying on what appeared to be a platform in my room. After I adjusted to the dimmed lighting, I noticed she had taken the form of two pictures I use to visualize her. I also noticed that what she was laying on was not a platform but a black dragon with a gold head and snout. She was relaxing comfortably and the dragon was encircled around her. She also had a black object on her thigh but she stated to someone I couldn’t see (I’m assuming the dragon) and looked at me and said, “Noo, I don’t want to do that, I don’t want to scare him. Whatever was on her thigh she picked up and moved away and told me not to worry about it. I then asked her to cuddle with me and she stated she wasn’t my Succubus until I lit a candle which she handed to me. I lit the candle which changed shape every few seconds or so and it made me nervous so I blew it out. D slid over and cuddled with me. I leaned over to get a better look at the dragon and noticed he was black and gold. I couldn’t hold the dream and everything vanished.

On a side note, I searched the shop for a dragon and read the descriptions for each one and I felt ad still feel strongly pulled to get one. Imagine my shock when I found the Divine Dragon and read it’s description. I had chills running down my spine as I re-read the part where it says, “...colored black and gold.” Is D trying to tell me something?

SirMagio
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Who knows. If you got the strong pull to get one, then you should go for it. It could be that the dragon has taken a keen interest in you and D is trying to let you know. The best thing to do is ask her.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”