You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

I want to buy my djinn a charging box how long do u have to keep them in there and what exactly does a charging box do i trying to get one for my djinn thinking the if i charge her more i would see more interaction with her or feel her energy more

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Good question. I think the charging box charges it to maybe make it more powerful, or to keep it going.

I do not know where exactly to find information on charging boxes, although a link was provided. Sorry.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Luv_trinity wrote:Good question. I think the charging box charges it to maybe make it more powerful, or to keep it going.

I do not know where exactly to find information on charging boxes, although a link was provided. Sorry.
... look "UP".. the links are there for all the answers you need for charging box.

AND... no.. some box can do that (more powerful) but that's not a charging box. Charging box is more like keep it going. The spirits/entities are from another realm (not our realm) so to speak. So, when you take them here and keep them here, they are like a device on rechargeable battery. The longer and the more things you ask them to do or they need to do, the faster the "battery juice" runs out. Normally they can charge themselves using natural stuff from the surroundings like sun and river and rocks and trees and so on (depending on what they are), nothing charges them up like "returning" to their own realm so some requires them to "go home" every now and then. And yes, our spirits and entities can and do return to their home realm as they like and when they can and will (not must) come to us when we call or when we need them (that's what the binding is for) so technically you can survive without it. But having a "charger" (charging box) here would be handy isn't it? A place they can relax and replenish the said energy needed to continue "doing" stuff here without needing to make the trip home or "lightning USB cable" that charges really fast rather than the old lousy 1A usb charger (charging from surrounding/natural sources). Its like those massage parlor or those pampering spa or centre so to speak for them here. Oh, keep in mind that some sellers do not need recharging as they worked that into the binding.BUT, having a pampering spa for them is not that bad right? :P

Return to “Djinn / Genie”