You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So basically, I'm working now in sort of a schoolcompany for children with problems, in a kitchen and in the cleaning service. There is a whole change coming in the company, as the school is going to start again, and groups are changing.

So, this reorganisation is basically very nefast for myself, as I'm just an interim, and the collegue who was ill and I was working instead of, has returned. My hours in the kitchen are reduced to 6 hours from the fulltime. Next to that, I'll still have 10 hours cleaning to do in the week. As this is not nearly enough for me to earn the money to pay for my rent and all other bills, I should start searching for another job as well.

As this is a serious problem, I took my lenormand cards back and tried to find some answers in them. I'm not as good in the lenormand card desk, but I just tried to get some telepathic help from my spirits. Like always I use the lenormand book to try and figure out the meaning, but sadly I had no clue now really. This is what I got:

Card desk; the methode of 5 cards.
Question: How shall the career path unfold?

card 1: situation now: nr 11, whip.
card 2: the evolvement of the situation, future: nr 32, moon
card 3; the cause of the issue: nr 13, child.
card 4: the solution of the issue: nr 3, ship
card 5; the outcome of the situation: nr 20, garden.

the spread goes like:

card 5
card 3- card 1 - Personal card( the woman) - card 2 - card 4

So basically, I understand that the whip is telling me about the reorganisation in the company.
For the rest I honestly have no idea? Except it should work out fine, cause nr 20 is a positive outcome.
I'm not sure what the child is for? And what I should think of the ship? And nr 32, what's that for?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi and a ::bump:: 8))

I would like to go and have an attempt of this to figure.

This was drawn out a long time ago. I do hope that you are well and with the forum.

The whip & moon = is reflection on a conflict of fear and needs.

Moon & child = meeting needs and maturing inner child

Child & ship = new paths, journey, exploration, sailing on

Ship & garden = discovery, custom & culture

I wouldn’t be surprised if you left your old employer and doing something entirely different now that is fulfilling your needs and helped you grow and learn new skills in a different work culture.

You’ll be the judge of my learning curve attempts. ;)
Fireshadow wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:14 am So basically, I'm working now in sort of a schoolcompany for children with problems, in a kitchen and in the cleaning service. There is a whole change coming in the company, as the school is going to start again, and groups are changing.

So, this reorganisation is basically very nefast for myself, as I'm just an interim, and the collegue who was ill and I was working instead of, has returned. My hours in the kitchen are reduced to 6 hours from the fulltime. Next to that, I'll still have 10 hours cleaning to do in the week. As this is not nearly enough for me to earn the money to pay for my rent and all other bills, I should start searching for another job as well.

As this is a serious problem, I took my lenormand cards back and tried to find some answers in them. I'm not as good in the lenormand card desk, but I just tried to get some telepathic help from my spirits. Like always I use the lenormand book to try and figure out the meaning, but sadly I had no clue now really. This is what I got:

Card desk; the methode of 5 cards.
Question: How shall the career path unfold?

card 1: situation now: nr 11, whip.
card 2: the evolvement of the situation, future: nr 32, moon
card 3; the cause of the issue: nr 13, child.
card 4: the solution of the issue: nr 3, ship
card 5; the outcome of the situation: nr 20, garden.

the spread goes like:

card 5
card 3- card 1 - Personal card( the woman) - card 2 - card 4

So basically, I understand that the whip is telling me about the reorganisation in the company.
For the rest I honestly have no idea? Except it should work out fine, cause nr 20 is a positive outcome.
I'm not sure what the child is for? And what I should think of the ship? And nr 32, what's that for?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”