Tormented by unbound imp and protector spirits not helping

jonnyturak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

tina19950830 wrote:wow, this sounds like a real pain in the ass. Can i ask if you can talk to or hear your spirits? Because you mentioned you saw the imp, so I thought you can interact with spirits? If you can, why cant you hear your own spirits? I think they are trying to talk to you in some other way because the imp is blocking them or blocking your receptivity. And again, if Charles McBride cant solve this, and i dont know much about him, do you want to consider whether this imp really exists? It could be something your mind made up. And also, do a past life reading? other people have mentioned about their past life stuff. Might be useful to get insight into that. Also, get rid of some of the marine stuff that your father brought in?
Try and talk to the imp and see what it wants. And again, consider if this imp really exists or not.
The only spirits I hear mentally are my soul family. Them and others talk to me in dreams also. Got nothing from my small collection of spirit vessels. I have studied mental illness, and do not believe it is that. Now I know why it is happening. Please see below.
DeeArtLover wrote:Maybe befriend and get to know it but only if it agrees to a set of rules?
Tried that, made it worse.
Likes2Read wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Well tbh ... dont you allready have the solution ?

Your saying : However, if I ask it politely to stop, it does for the rest of the night (but comes back the next night - I think it is insane). 

So just ask it every night and you should be ok ...
Or perhaps you can stipulate, "go away and never return", rather than just an open-ended "go away"?

For the last several weeks I have been totally ignoring it and the activity has died down a lot. Recently I found an amazing psychic (who is also a conjurer). Had a couple readings from her so far, and they are the best I've ever had. She has such a clear connection and reads me very well (via a photo). She is spot on about many things that I'm aware of. Her name is Melody Elliot. She has several websites.

Here she channelled my soul family, who answered a question about the haunting:

"It is not just one entity. It is a small group of entities who are coming to you, and sometimes they don't make themselves known. So at those times you wouldn't know they're there. But in the times they do make themselves known they're trying to communicate with you. They're attracted to your ascended soul energy. Your soul which is in your human body. It has a lot of strength and a lot of power, and they're interested in that power. They feel maybe they can harness it, and that's why sometimes they would touch you and you would feel them doing things to you. They were trying to find a way to harness your soul energy and the energy inside your physical body. But they're mostly unsuccessful at that. They're curious about you and their leader is also curious about you. You're someone who has traveled to the underworld places as well. You have ventured to many areas, and this is why both they and their leader is interested in you. The light beings will not get rid of it, because of the leader. The leader has dominion over certain areas on earth, and that is why the light beings will only step in if your life was in danger. Also we, your star family, see you as growing because of those experiences. We would not let the entities kill you or steal your energy too much. But you have grown in spiritual wisdom and awakening since those occurrences happened. Those occurrences were part of the reason why you started to get into the spiritual community and wanted to ask questions. Those experiences that the entities caused helped strive for you to get answers to those questions and to not stop until you have those answers. That is also why you're not afraid of them, you know they're not there to cause too much harm."

One time I felt there were two of them in the room. I am going to find out more about the leader and hopefully come to an understanding.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

I am not confident with my mediumistic abilities and wouldn't say I'm the world's best spirit communicator.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:
tina19950830 wrote:wow, this sounds like a real pain in the ass. Can i ask if you can talk to or hear your spirits? Because you mentioned you saw the imp, so I thought you can interact with spirits? If you can, why cant you hear your own spirits? I think they are trying to talk to you in some other way because the imp is blocking them or blocking your receptivity. And again, if Charles McBride cant solve this, and i dont know much about him, do you want to consider whether this imp really exists? It could be something your mind made up. And also, do a past life reading? other people have mentioned about their past life stuff. Might be useful to get insight into that. Also, get rid of some of the marine stuff that your father brought in?
Try and talk to the imp and see what it wants. And again, consider if this imp really exists or not.
The only spirits I hear mentally are my soul family. Them and others talk to me in dreams also. Got nothing from my small collection of spirit vessels. I have studied mental illness, and do not believe it is that. Now I know why it is happening. Please see below.
DeeArtLover wrote:Maybe befriend and get to know it but only if it agrees to a set of rules?
Likes2Read wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Well tbh ... dont you allready have the solution ?

Your saying : However, if I ask it politely to stop, it does for the rest of the night (but comes back the next night - I think it is insane). 

So just ask it every night and you should be ok ...
Or perhaps you can stipulate, "go away and never return", rather than just an open-ended "go away"?

For the last several weeks I have been totally ignoring it and the activity has died down a lot. Recently I found an amazing psychic (who is also a conjurer). Had a couple readings from her so far, and they are the best I've ever had. She has such a clear connection and reads me very well (via a photo). She is spot on about many things that I'm aware of. Her name is Melody Elliot. She has several websites.

Here she channelled my soul family, who answered a question about the haunting:

"It is not just one entity. It is a small group of entities who are coming to you, and sometimes they don't make themselves known. So at those times you wouldn't know they're there. But in the times they do make themselves known they're trying to communicate with you. They're attracted to your ascended soul energy. Your soul which is in your human body. It has a lot of strength and a lot of power, and they're interested in that power. They feel maybe they can harness it, and that's why sometimes they would touch you and you would feel them doing things to you. They were trying to find a way to harness your soul energy and the energy inside your physical body. But they're mostly unsuccessful at that. They're curious about you and their leader is also curious about you. You're someone who has traveled to the underworld places as well. You have ventured to many areas, and this is why both they and their leader is interested in you. The light beings will not get rid of it, because of the leader. The leader has dominion over certain areas on earth, and that is why the light beings will only step in if your life was in danger. Also we, your star family, see you as growing because of those experiences. We would not let the entities kill you or steal your energy too much. But you have grown in spiritual wisdom and awakening since those occurrences happened. Those occurrences were part of the reason why you started to get into the spiritual community and wanted to ask questions. Those experiences that the entities caused helped strive for you to get answers to those questions and to not stop until you have those answers. That is also why you're not afraid of them, you know they're not there to cause too much harm."

One time I felt there were two of them in the room. I am going to find out more about the leader and hopefully come to an understanding.
wow is it possible than you can post the link of the website you got this reading?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Search for Dark Secret Creations. She and her husband do several kinds of readings, and sell various items.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:Search for Dark Secret Creations. She and her husband do several kinds of readings, and sell various items.
Thanks i found them, they offer lots of different readings what was the reading that revealed you all this information?

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Channeled Messages From Beyond, Realms Of Light Psychic Medium Reading

rohanthelast
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

I am literally going through the same thing, imp like creatures plaguing and companions not being able to help, have things gotten better for you?

Return to “Black Arts”