Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So the question here is that, is it possible for a ubi to hava an extra limp or at least create one. Lately with my ubi....... I keep feeling three to four hands...... Im not sure if they can even do that.... I only have one ubi.... I already know thats its not any unbound since i put up a houserule to prevent any contact with any unbounded......

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Ubi are shapeshifters, so I would say yes. For a shapeshifter it's easy to create another limp.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Ditto what Cat said, lol

For someone so uh 'driven' you sure lack creativity. Wait until you get really comfortable and the Tentacles come out. . .

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

ooh, we're already at the tentacle-part? >:D
Or when she suddenly isn't human or doesn't have a solid form anymore! The possibilities are endless :x

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ubi are shapeshifter so I don't see why not, am not too show what they limits are.
Also @Rai Lol died on that comment

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Could be a tail also, they can move their tails very fast and make them feel like fingers. But, like others said, don't see why it's not possible. They can get creative with their shapeshifting, and can enjoy showing off their abilities.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

What they said but i gonna add in one more...

" I already know thats its not any unbound since i put up a houserule to prevent any contact with any unbounded......"

House rules is for your spirits. It doesn't mean an unbound is going to follow your house rules. AND, sometimes darker arts do not really listen to house rules. SOMETIMES.. not all times. Especially for someone who don't know what they are doing, it does happen sometimes. So, you cannot rule out unbounds or your ubi did not bring a "friend" yet.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ahhh ok... Interesting responses. The house rule that i put for my spirits is for them to prevent any unbounds from harming me or my family.... So you're right it could be a possibility that it could be a unbound..... I also think that a she has a tail too.... I feel like it has a suction ability for some reason.... But still..... I didnt know that they can turn to a bunch of stuff in the physical world..... I thought it was only during dreams???

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

See? That's the problem. Prevent any unbounds from harming you or your family. What if the unbounds are not there to harm but give you pleasure? And its still in the end boils down to succubus vs unbounds or if she is not around bla bla bla. Too many variables and uncertainty. She could bring a friend or friends so to speak coz they are not there to "harm you or your family" so to speak right? It still qualifies within your rules.

About the "But still..... I didnt know that they can turn to a bunch of stuff in the physical world..... ". Why not? They can make you do "questionable" live actions in real life. What makes you think they can't do anything else similar or less or slightly more?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”