How quickly do spirits contact you?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

wealthysprit wrote:Does this also applicable for what i have got after taking a SPIRIT READING service where u r giving the most suitable spirit(s) for me.
As mentioned in the other thread, this reading:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html
shows which spirit companions would best suit you right now. It doesn't guarantee whether you can contact them right away or not.

And who knows, maybe your companions have contacted you several times, but you couldn't receive the message : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hypnotyz
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

My first Spirit contacted me the same day, I bought him. I knew he was the one, when I first saw his ring, it pulled me in and I felt a deep connection.
I don't get headaches but I can feel the change in energy and my body tingles when he is nearby.

I love my Spirit and our bond. He is an amazing companion!
Be patient with your spirit, they will contact you. It may take time but it is a wonderful feeling when they do 1s

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It really truly depends on the spirit. It has taken me quite a while to have a connection with one spirit but then the others not so much. The human spirit I have was someone I knew well in life, so that one was pretty quick. The best advice I can give is the same any of our friends on here would say, and that is to be patient. I recently ordered some new spirits and I had a long "vision" I guess you could call it for lack of a better term, with one of them today, and the vessel hasn't arrived yet. There isn't an textbook answer exactly, as spirits are just like people: one size doesn't fit all. I can tell you that this has been the best decision you've ever made and in the long run you will be glad you did.

LunaEsther7
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5

<3 Hi Everyone,

I just recently started myself this month. I ordered to get bonded to my spirit with each spirit. So far I only have 5. One courtwind, Enochian Ophaniel, western venetian, caberra, and merman. I have received all of them now. I got interested I this recently because I wanted companionship and help with my spiritual life. The past few days haven't been that wow for me so my vibrations have been low (I also haven't meditated in a while now). So haven't been expecting much good connection from my part. So far in my experience. I few days ago I felt like I was being watched by someone but I pushed aside to do my activities of the moment. After taking a shower that day I decided I would take a nap. As I started getting relaxed and closed my eyes. I had a brief vision of a golden silhouette of a female. I opened my eyes a little bit shocked and perplexed. I decided to check my email. There in my inbox was a message of that bond with my courtwind angel had been completed.

The second thing that has happened to me was on my roadtrip with my family. I hadn't been in great mood, I was really sad. I started talking to Maka (she's my courtwind angel) about how I felt and what I should do. After while that I had finally gotten relaxed and started dosing off. I saw a vision of what appeared to be a dragonfly against a white background flying up northeast. I don't know what that's about but yea.

This past Saturday night I had a dream where I was flying above the clouds with angels but there was specific angel that caught my attention. He was right besides me smiling. He had joyful, friendly, and peaceful energy coming from him. I knew he was talking but I don't remember what he said I just knw he made me feel happy. One thing I do remember was the color of his wings they were bronze brown melting into a golden color. When I woke from the dream I felt peaceful. This was around at 3 am. They after this dream I got an email saying that bond with Ophaniel had been completed. I've only woken up twice these past nights at around 3 am. The first was because I felt someone around and second I felt sick around the stomach area. Later during hat time I had felt some pressure around my chest.

This Wednesday I didn't have good day per say. I felt very negative, very depressed. So I decided to talk with my mother, I ended spilling over about something basically releasing some pain. After cooling down and actually more positive Is saw a tiny little golden orb floating around. I looked at my mom and asked her if she saw what I had just seen. She looked shocked as well and re[lied back by saying yes and describing its appearance. My mom also believes in spirits and the spiritual stuff. I checked my email after this I had received a massage saying I just been bonded with my western venetian dragon Brigs (her description says she has goldenness scales). I believe this was her trying to make presence known and as well as a sign of comfort.

Yesterday I decided to do salt bath cleansing for my negative emotions and for some recharge after the bath I felt brand-new. I woke up today feeling a little nausea and constant pressure between my brows. I started almost getting a headache. I felt energy drained but not in negative aspect. Also very sensitive to noise even my own voice. I decided to check my email and low and behold the rest of my spirits had been finally bounded. I decided with a little bit more food I would get my energies back and I did. I think my body still trying to adjust. So far I feel so much better physically and emotionally. I feel much happier and brighter (I think it has a lot to do thanks to my caberra Mik- female). So far I don't think I felt anything from my merman- Arest that I'm aware about.

That is all so far. Hope everything goes well with my spirit family were we can build tighter bonds. Thanks to them and all the other spirits out there with their keepers ,hope they build a loving relationship.

Nichole2018
new here
new here

The headaches are your third eye becoming overactive/hypersensitive.
I received 4 spirits and 2 presented themselves before they actually got to my home via flashes of green light and white flashes/sparkles. My gryphon presented herself on the first day of bonding. I am super excited to continue bonding. I am sensitive to Spirit in general so this could have caused the early connection or that they are friendly. :)

ZeroK
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel of Death
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jericho
Zodiac:

I am more than just new. The more I learn the more I realize that I don't know anything at all. Life for me has been like living in a surreal Déjà Vu. I am still in shock that I ordered a spirit giving my apprehension of the paranormal. I also think that this wasn’t my idea at all but my spirits idea. I was touched with a cell phone like vibration on my right thigh for several weeks before I evened thought about “Spirit Keeping”. Somehow the title “People Keeping” would be more apropos.

What is a Succubus like? I would be afraid it would generate negative feelings.[/quote]

I think I had the same thing happen. I had this urge to conjure my spirits and both times nothing happened. Then I jumped on here and the order was in my mind before I even knew how to place an order lol it was just this "you need to do this" kind of feeling but now everything is quiet. Hopefully when my vessel arrives they'll speak to me.

My family so far: A: Gamayun T: Succubus C: possibly succubus, will know on the 13
Golem
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yukshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I. Have. No. Idea. (That's a blind deer, right?)
Zodiac:

Boy this has to be the hardest thing ever... waiting for your spirits to manifest/talk with you...
I was so excited when I ordered a couple from CH, and have really been looking forward to having a friend/companion, but even though I ordered them early November, still nothing - not even a hint. It's been like exactly a month now.
I feel like a nut talking to myself. It's frustrating, because sometimes you want to bounce ideas off them, pick their brains, ask their opinions - but there's no answer...
And if you ask them to do something - well, its basically in good faith, because you don't know if anything's happening - I certainly haven't noticed any change in the area I asked their help, if anything, things have gotten worse...
sigh
Patience is NOT one of my strengths as you may have guessed.
Guess I'm just rambling now - but I really really really really want to hear from them, and get to know them. I have like a thousand questions...
The one's I ordered are supposed to be great friends and companions, so I can only assume they want to talk to me as much as I do with them - I just hate these very one-sided conversations.
I was considering getting one of these anti-blockage type spells from CH, or even one of their dynamite spells - I figure I'm probably the biggest hinderness.
It's like I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, but I can't help feeling disappointed when nothing happens, and night after night, even my dreams remain empty. I'dve thought that'd be the easiest place to communicate with me, as it bypasses my active mind.
Any suggestions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transmitted using 100% recycled electrons.
---------------
No trees or warm-blooded animals were harmed in the production of this
message (although the poodle next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you).
A rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced, however.
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Golem wrote:Boy this has to be the hardest thing ever... waiting for your spirits to manifest/talk with you...
I was so excited when I ordered a couple from CH, and have really been looking forward to having a friend/companion, but even though I ordered them early November, still nothing - not even a hint. It's been like exactly a month now.
I feel like a nut talking to myself. It's frustrating, because sometimes you want to bounce ideas off them, pick their brains, ask their opinions - but there's no answer...
And if you ask them to do something - well, its basically in good faith, because you don't know if anything's happening - I certainly haven't noticed any change in the area I asked their help, if anything, things have gotten worse...
sigh
Patience is NOT one of my strengths as you may have guessed.
Guess I'm just rambling now - but I really really really really want to hear from them, and get to know them. I have like a thousand questions...
The one's I ordered are supposed to be great friends and companions, so I can only assume they want to talk to me as much as I do with them - I just hate these very one-sided conversations.
I was considering getting one of these anti-blockage type spells from CH, or even one of their dynamite spells - I figure I'm probably the biggest hinderness.
It's like I'm sitting on the edge of my seat, but I can't help feeling disappointed when nothing happens, and night after night, even my dreams remain empty. I'dve thought that'd be the easiest place to communicate with me, as it bypasses my active mind.
Any suggestions?
Its possible that they are talking, you just haven't been able to hear them yet. Sometimes it takes a long while. Even for people who've been on the path for a long time. A new spirit comes in and they might be shy or their energy isn't fully synced yet. There are many possibilities as to why you aren't able to hear them just yet. Of course, there are some people that go with never hearing from certain spirits. A lot of their communication revolves around visions and dreams. Keep your faith in them. Don't stop believing. The minute you start to cast doubt, it just helps block them even more. Continue to talk to them. Include them in your daily life: work, school, shopping, life events, anything that applies. Heck, if you play video games, include them in that. Create new characters with them in mind.

Do whatever you can think of. Meditate, try to influence your dreams so you can lucid dream and meet them in the astral. CH does have a few spells that can help. But also, you can try and remove the blockage you have in a rather easy way. Its a method that I used to help ease the blockage in my own mind. I grew up with the ability to see and hear spirits, but due to a terrifying event when I was younger, I blocked it out for a while. During your next shower, try and concentrate. Make a practice of it. As you are standing under the water, envision it falling down on you life white light that is cleansing and removing the blockages that are keeping you from hearing them. Do this often in the shower. It can be beneficial. My last recommendation would be, stop trying so hard and let it happen naturally. For some people it can take while. Don't let it stop you on your path. Spirit Keeping is an amazing journey.

Golem
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yukshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I. Have. No. Idea. (That's a blind deer, right?)
Zodiac:

@Nanami
Hey thanks for your answer, much appreciated! 1hg
Believing in them isn't an issue - I KNOW they exist, and most likely are around me somewhere.
I had an experience many years ago, when I had a very erotic dream, and awoke with the pleasant feeling of someone lying on me. Was great until I started to panic when I realised I live alone, and that by rights, no one else should be in the house. At which point the 'thing' whatever it was, started to strangle me. Thankfully it left, leaving me with a huge fright. Still, I couldn't help but remember how pleasant it had been up until that point.
Thing is, if I could have an experience like that, 'unbidden' or without summoning, why not now when I'd desperately love some contact?
Every night when I go to bed, I invite them into my dreams. I wear the bracelet of one, and the other I have in its charging pouch under my pillow (Does it need to be out of the pouch to be effective?)
I try to calm myself and just concentrate on my senses, hoping for any noise/voice/wind/touch, whatever - you know what I mean, before drifting off to sleep.

I do tend to talk to them during the day, maybe not as much as I could. I tend to forget involving them in mundane day to day routine stuff.
I don't think I doubt so much, it's more like disappointment in yet another day/night without any sign(s), at least none that I can perceive. I'm open to all possibilities. I've even asked if they might give me a sign, that someone as insensitive as much as I am can't fail to miss, just by way of letting me know everything's ok and they're there... but nothing.
I guess I was looking for some reassurance.

Thanks for the tip on removing blockages - I'll definitely give that a go!
I've always been drawn to the spiritual, but for some reason, whenever I actively want something to happen, or look forward to (even hope) something/anything happening, it never does.
As for trying so hard - hahha - easier said than done, mainly because I've wanted this to happen for so long...
But thanks for the encouragement, I'll keep on talking to them and doin the shower thing, hopefully not forgetting to wash..
1s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transmitted using 100% recycled electrons.
---------------
No trees or warm-blooded animals were harmed in the production of this
message (although the poodle next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you).
A rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced, however.
Cloud99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Cloud
Zodiac:

Im still waiting for my first one. I like to sit outside and channel myself and think about the spirits. Idk which one CH choose for me as it was random. Ive had weird things happen like lights that flicker etc but I havent heard anyone speak to me yet or felt anything

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”