You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

For some reason,this is a tough experience for me to share, but I will. I believe my Bronwyn Angel "C" saved my right leg and possibly, my life.

At work about a week ago, I had some free time on the clock. I was by myself at a remote work station. So, I cleaned the break room, paying special attention to the break room table. I made that table spotless.

I then went into the heavy machinery area, to do some maintenance. While down there, I received a very strong telepathic message "get your leg out of there! Get YOUR leg out of there!!" I quickly looked, and saw my right leg dangerously close to the heavy machinery that was moving, and got it out of there. I then curled up, hands on my head, thinking "thank you thank you". Close call.

I went back into the break room, and on the break room table, the table I just scrubbed spotless, was a beautiful white feather waiting for me. "C" shows her presence with feathers.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Cool experience and that's a close call. It shows how much our keep can help us in our lives :X

Return to “Angels”