eBay seller possessedwithin

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone bought from the eBay seller possessedwithin? Here is a link to some of their items: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofind ... 5573.m1684 They have been selling items from this Simmons estate for a couple of years now. A lot of the items seem to be dolls that are in cases and other unusual items. They have a lot of great feedback saying that items are very active. Their auction seem to get tons of bids and watchers and usually sell for a really good amount. I just thought maybe somebody from the forum might have purchased one of their items or bid on one and if so I'd like to get some feedback as to whether the items are as good as feedback seems to state. If so this may be one of the extremely few Real Paranormal sellers out there. Was hoping to snipe-bid on an item of theirs that ended tonight but all the bidders seem to be reactionary bidders instead of smart proxy bidders and the item has been bid up way too high with still over an hour to go till the end. I am used to the price getting high in the last couple of minutes but right now it is more than I am willing to pay so no sniping for me. 1bg 1td

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Seems like all the listings are either gone or were never there in the first place.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kitsune, If you click the link in my post above you will see six
of the seller's completed auctions. I just tried it and know it works. If you are looking for current listings the seller does not have any as one just ended last night and they only list items once in awhile. Hopefully with Autumn and Halloween coming soon they will be listing more items than they usually do.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I clicked and all I see is empty stuff. Not even completed auctions. Maybe we need to log in? Since I do not have ebay accounts I will never know :X

Return to “Seller Review”