You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i tried asking my djinn to talk to my parents so that they know that creepyhollow spirits are working for me on making me happy. that i dont need depression meds...

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Spirits cannot fix your every earthly problems you know. And there is also the issue with free wills. Talking to your parents is one thing. Changing their mind is another thing. And if you are not "healthy" so to speak, it is important you keep your medications. What you can do is "assist" the paranormal thingy to help influence your own life. First start by helping yourself and be a better person. Maybe that will change your parent's outlook and help yourself to slowly... i repeat.. slowly ease out of what is ailing you. Your companions cannot do EVERYTHING for you. You also need to do something to assist them to assist you.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I agree with Wolves.

Why not focus on asking your companions to help lessen/counter the side effects of the medication you're currently prescribed? You can also try to have an adult discussion with your parents and explain that you would like them to consider taking you back to a doctor that will be able to revise your medication and hopefully put you on a trial run for another anti-depressant that has fewer side effects?

Your companions will only help and provide you with things if they have established that said things will be a lifelong benefit to you and yours.

You might feel happy, but are you truly healthy? I don't think people are necessarily on medication if they don't require it. There is a huge difference. Depression isn't something to take lightly.

I hope after having a this conversation with you parents that a mutual understanding can be reached, but be prepared for the any outcome regardless.

I wish you the best.

XOXO

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:I agree with Wolves.

Why not focus on asking your companions to help lessen/counter the side effects of the medication you're currently prescribed? You can also try to have an adult discussion with your parents and explain that you would like them to consider taking you back to a doctor that will be able to revise your medication and hopefully put you on a trial run for another anti-depressant that has fewer side effects?

Your companions will only help and provide you with things if they have established that said things will be a lifelong benefit to you and yours.

You might feel happy, but are you truly healthy? I don't think people are necessarily on medication if they don't require it. There is a huge difference. Depression isn't something to take lightly.

I hope after having a this conversation with you parents that a mutual understanding can be reached, but be prepared for the any outcome regardless.

I wish you the best.

XOXO
well i know spells can give you energy. so they can aid in depression.. because most meds have side effects. but spells dont have side effects.energy can bring happiness..

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

supersaiyan5 wrote:
well i know spells can give you energy. so they can aid in depression.. because most meds have side effects. but spells dont have side effects.energy can bring happiness..
Lol.. Spells can give you a little boost of energy. Whether it is enough or not, that is another story. And too much energy does not mean its good for you. Too much of anything is not good for you, be it paranormal or earthly stuff. And energy can also be divided into energy that is good for you and energy that is bad for you. Plus I am not sure if you can have a spell on you that gives you never ending energy "influx" is ever good for you in the first place. Everything has their limitations on what they can do. I am very sure I haven't seen anybody that cast a spell that makes them able to lift off and fly around the world yet. I might be wrong in that one though :X

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

supersaiyan5 wrote:i tried asking my djinn to talk to my parents so that they know that creepyhollow spirits are working for me on making me happy. that i dont need depression meds...
I think that it's more your parent's won't/can't listen. Why do you think they'd be able to hear a spirit talk?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:i tried asking my djinn to talk to my parents so that they know that creepyhollow spirits are working for me on making me happy. that i dont need depression meds...
I think that it's more your parent's won't/can't listen. Why do you think they'd be able to hear a spirit talk?
if i can hear spirits talk certainly my parents would be able to hear them as well.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
if i can hear spirits talk certainly my parents would be able to hear them as well.
You're assuming too much, just like you did with your take on being a "medical professional", on not needing depression medication. Of course the choice is yours, whether you take it or not. Depends largely on if you're an adult yet, otherwise your parents still call the shots.

Not everyone shares the same views on spirituality and to assume that your parents would be able to hear your companions, is reaching.

Everyone that has commented on your post has tried to be helpful, but it seems you are missing the point. Oh well, best of luck.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:I agree with Wolves.

I wish you the best.

XOXO
I can assure you that spells do have side effects, if casted incorrectly. Even under the best circumstances and with years of experience side effects can still occur. If someone tells you otherwise they are not being entirely truthful.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Voluntary exercise for 20 minutes, 3 times per week has been shown to increase the production of new brain cells. This helps with depression. Exposure to sunlight every day is good for increasing the production of neurotransmitters. Most people benefit from taking a multivitamin because they don't get a balanced diet. Most people breathe in a way that is far too shallow because they don't use the complete breath - just one part of the lungs. You can take complete breaths more often, intentionally, with diaphragmatic breathing first to fill the bottom of the lungs followed by thoracic breathing to fill the middle, followed by raising the shoulders slightly to fill the tops. And then breathe back out, emptying from top to bottom. Don't strain at it; just try to make each breath a little slower and more complete than the one before it. Focus more on the exhalation than the inhalation. You may find that you are slouching or using muscle tension to compress your lungs and this inhibits a complete breath. Just becoming aware of it helps to release these spots. Stretching and adjusting your posture slightly can help to work out the kinks. Never force anything and even a little bit of discomfort means stop. You don't want to hyperventilate. Robert Bruce's strategy for working with energy called NEW (new energy ways) is about becoming more sensitive to the tactile experience of every part of the body, down to being able to feel the difference between individual toes from the inside by experiencing them without having to look at them or touch them. It is a lot harder than feeling your fingers. I had discounted this as just a preliminary step because I wanted to get to the good stuff, but intensifying your awareness of every part of your body and really caring about it and listening to it on a regular basis is by itself a powerful spiritual technique. It also turns out to be one of the biggest differences with conventional talk therapy. It is common for people to understand the ideas and theories of why they act and feel the way they do, without being able to change. They go to therapists for decades on end. But people who talk about how they feel in their bodies, and really go deep into the tangible expressions, actually change in a matter of months. That isn't to say the job is done in a matter of months, but it is a start. Most people never even get started, no matter what path they are on and no matter what they tell themselves. And then decades go by and they ask themselves why they feel they haven't yet made any real fundamental change. The bad news is that they make you take pills, and that is the price you have to pay. But you have access to trained professionals. Mindfulness and biofeedback are big right now. You could tell your therapist that you are interested in mindfulness training. If you are lucky enough to have really good insurance, you might even be able to get neurofeedback. Training to produce more alpha and theta waves on demand, with your eyes open. In other words, they can help you with your meditation. Being able to slow your heartbeat would also be nice. Even altering galvanic skin response, one of the earlier biofeedback methods of training. Make the most of it for your goals while you can. You can ask for advice here on how to make doing spiritual things sound really mundane, to help get the professionals on board and ready to help you.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”