Toowong cemetery's folklore and stories (Alleged 'vampire haunting' included)

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

https://hauntings.livejournal.com/528101.html

In your opinion what beings are these really that people call 'vampires' (Get mistaken and mixed up with the actual ones that are their own species) which haunt cemeteries and similar or attacked villagers in medieval times within a half awake/not awake state?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I read a bookserie once about a witch named Valentina... and she had a black cat ( a familiar I guess), but maybe the cat was some sort of angel... I'm not sure anymore.
But when she died, the cat changed into a statue to sit upon her grave and protect it... I think he could still move as well. He was an alive entity/creature so. He just took a long nap.

The cat was some important character in the books, but I've really forgotten what he was.

But I think we can skip vampires ( why would one even stay in a grave for centruries?). They are more like watchers, don't you think? Yeah, it's possible the cat was some kind of watcher, that's why I remember him as some sort of angel... ( cause I always viewed watchers as angels, before I came to CH)

So maybe the one they call Lily in the story is the watcher/protecter of the cemetery, where as the statue of the guy is the watcher of that certain grave, and they mentioned an angel already in there so.
But Watchers aren't really pretty I think? In the CH shop, their image is something hidden in a cape/hood. So those big teeth of Lily could maybe just normal for a watcher?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Folklore & Legends”