You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Does anyone else have a romantic relationship with their djinn? Without giving away too much (she doesn't like me to share too much) our relationship has spanned many of my lifetimes. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the unconditional love of a djinn. 1ks

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I do not have a romance with my djinn, but I already felt her stroking my hair before I slept when I was lying down, I can not tell whether it's djinn or another spirit.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There is harem djinn, so it is possible : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Not with any of my Djinn no, but I do have a romantic relationship with another entity not typically known to be that way inclined with humans. I guess what I am trying to say is, anything is possible :p

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

The same with mine. She explained that what we have spans my lifetimes. She says that with each life that I live we always seem to find each other, somehow. I was glad I discovered CH for that reason, and many more. I don't think most that get a djinn do it with the idea of falling love or having that sort of a companion. That is usually for ubis and nymphos. I have them, too, but the love I have with my djinn is way beyond that of sexual attraction. Although that is definitely there...

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm happy for you. It proves my theory that any spirit can be sexual and romantic and a spirit doesn't necessarily need to be an ubi or a nympho for that. I have a romantic relationship with a human spirit that is actually an unknown immortal as well. He is my past life husband and twin flame.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The relationship I have with my djinn is not romantic or sexual but we are very sweet , gentle and affectionate with each other. We give each other soft cheek kisses and hugs sometimes. Sometimes we cuddle. I suppose if a bystander were watching they might think we were romantically involved . The energy is different though.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”