neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Hi, Remote viewing is actually one of the things I'm really good at, or arrogant enough to think I am, so I will try to contribute, late as it is.

You can invoke protection spells and protective spirits, but you might not have to.

Here's the deal: other beings do not see you, you are by nature invisible. What they see is your emanations, energy and solid, your energy signature if you will. It is my *opinion* that we all do remote viewing, by changing our viewpoint, sometimes in location, sometimes more at an opinion. But it is always an actual shift in location, or "point from which to view" on one or more planes.

The "bigger" your space, the further out the "anchor points" are that you use to define your space, the more filtering is needed to order the perceptions so your daily experience isn't a giant walking whirlwind of energy in various forms of solidity and . All this filtering can be a huge energy suck that pretty much paralyzes your getting anything else done. Yes, I am about to get to the point here....

You can protect yourself with counter force and resistance (a time pit for sure), but a person cannot attack what they do not perceive. So:

1. If you are doing the remote viewing, stand outside their boundary and anchor point. They will not perceive you. People will not actively block what they do not know is there.

2. As the viewee, there's cloaking and perception. I'm interested in cloaking -- I'm working on a cloak of invisibility that can not only be turned off and on, but also targeted. Before you can be perceived, or more rightly your emanations can be perceived, you must have existed for the person at some point for them to perceive you at all -- your energy signature is unique. I don't advocate making yourself smaller or less strong to stay safe, it's a bad solution long term.

If you can "get the idea of" (which is the same as doing really), turning and looking at the viewer face-to-face and saying "I do not exist for you" -- you will not be perceivable. Your emanations are your emanations and they follow your command -- there may be residuals but if you choose not to be perceived, you will not be perceived. They will find themselves looking where you were, not where you are.

If you want to go the magickal way, the CH bindings I like best in this general area are Best Kept Secrets, Protection to the Max, and Ash's Ultimate Protection Spell (which I did three months running and find so thorough). Your mileage may vary, course.

I

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Redina
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone. I’m new here however I have some experience of the spiritual world & generally call on God’s angels & animal allies for help. Is such a relief to find this place as normal people don’t understand what I’m going through & I get called paranoid or crazy.
I’m in a situation of an older woman living next door where the walls are very thin. To put it in a nutshell, she’s clinically sadist & in my opinion, demonically possessed & sociopath. Without boring you with everything, what I need to deal with is she “knows” when I wake up, I literally “feel” she’s watching me over the wall. She taps on the wall (eerie & sick) when I open my eyes & I don’t know if this is her but I feel like someone is tormenting me, I toss & turn in the morning (sometimes) in my sleep, trying to get away from it. I never toss & turn, in fact if I place a book on my bed, it’ll be there when I wake up!
Today I felt a big hit of panic hit me twice then as if something was trying to kill me in my solar plexus.
Also if I wake up & even tiptoe to the kitchen,(it’s 100% quiet), she runs behind the wall into their kitchen & starts making noise. She has also tuned into me & senses my emotions & thoughts. I’m sure she’s demonic. Any advice please? I’ve trued every protection method, nothing works. :( maybe it’s my karma

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Redina wrote:Hi everyone. I’m new here however I have some experience of the spiritual world & generally call on God’s angels & animal allies for help. Is such a relief to find this place as normal people don’t understand what I’m going through & I get called paranoid or crazy.
I’m in a situation of an older woman living next door where the walls are very thin. To put it in a nutshell, she’s clinically sadist & in my opinion, demonically possessed & sociopath. Without boring you with everything, what I need to deal with is she “knows” when I wake up, I literally “feel” she’s watching me over the wall. She taps on the wall (eerie & sick) when I open my eyes & I don’t know if this is her but I feel like someone is tormenting me, I toss & turn in the morning (sometimes) in my sleep, trying to get away from it. I never toss & turn, in fact if I place a book on my bed, it’ll be there when I wake up!
Today I felt a big hit of panic hit me twice then as if something was trying to kill me in my solar plexus.
Also if I wake up & even tiptoe to the kitchen,(it’s 100% quiet), she runs behind the wall into their kitchen & starts making noise. She has also tuned into me & senses my emotions & thoughts. I’m sure she’s demonic. Any advice please? I’ve trued every protection method, nothing works. :( maybe it’s my karma
Why don't you try cleansing and banishing first. Sage the house and spray some holy water all over the place and use simple salt lines technique and see how it goes from there. You can also get a protecting spirits if you are into keeping and looking to keep or you can get some spells that shield your house and you for now if you are more comfortable that way. If you want a good opinion, having a protective companion is the best as they can patrol the area 24/7 and keep unwanted guys at bay. There are many companions that is a good protector such as werewolves (know to patrol the area) or dragons. Go look around the encyclopedia and the forum for more suggestions.

Return to “Protection”