Voices just before waking up

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This morning, well technically, 9/07/18 - I woke up briefly because I was wriggling around on my bed before I "officially" wake up. (You know when you're supposed to wake up, but instead of getting up, you do the '5 more minutes.')

The strangest thing occurred! Well not too strange, but in a very clear and precise voice it said, "You have the power of touch...I can't wait to nurture the caregiver within." I am very confused but I can't shake this feeling that it may have been the Deva, "A." The female voice was right in my ear; it wasn't my voice for sure!

Something similar happens when I am in that state before being completely asleep and being awake - I once remember hearing a Dragon's Language. How? It's a very strong conviction that I cannot deny - I just know.

Any ideas on what the "power" of touch could be? Or what the caregiver part is?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've experienced these voices just before waking too, or at the end of a deep meditation. Usually they convey meaningful messages to me.
I imagine what you're being told is you are a healer of sorts, at least that's what it sounds like by the caregiver part.
Perhaps its worth getting into hands-on therapies such as massage and reflexology.
Just my 2 cents : )

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

What Little said but if you ask me I will say those who works in looking after people such as old folks home and hospital/nurse who looks after patients or teachers who looks after special need students/children.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I've experienced these voices just before waking too, or at the end of a deep meditation. Usually they convey meaningful messages to me.
I imagine what you're being told is you are a healer of sorts, at least that's what it sounds like by the caregiver part.
Perhaps its worth getting into hands-on therapies such as massage and reflexology.
Just my 2 cents : )
wolves wrote:What Little said but if you ask me I will say those who works in looking after people such as old folks home and hospital/nurse who looks after patients or teachers who looks after special need students/children.
I have thought as working as a registered nurse before, but I'm not sure if the industry would survive. Was supposed to go back to college this year and begin getting to get my AA so I can get that outta the way. I don't know why, but as a child I was drawn to speaking to people older than me - old people vs people my age. Synchronicity . . . Thanks for your answers! Desu!

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Nursing will always survive as there is always demand for nurses... as long as you are willing to go to places. I have not heard of any country that says they have enough nurses :X and i have been hearing people recruiting for nurses. Not to mention people are aging. We are having a larger and larger aging population so home care nurses is definitely not dying anytime soon. As I mention, the problem is are you willing to travel, and do you mind doing the dirty work. To be honest, their job aren't really that rosy :P lol. Not to mention lifting but there might be robotic helps in the future so that shouldn't be that hard. I am sure nursing is going to stick around a bit longer :P

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Nursing will always survive as there is always demand for nurses... as long as you are willing to go to places. I have not heard of any country that says they have enough nurses :X and i have been hearing people recruiting for nurses. Not to mention people are aging. We are having a larger and larger aging population so home care nurses is definitely not dying anytime soon. As I mention, the problem is are you willing to travel, and do you mind doing the dirty work. To be honest, their job aren't really that rosy :P lol. Not to mention lifting but there might be robotic helps in the future so that shouldn't be that hard. I am sure nursing is going to stick around a bit longer :P
Travelling is a big dream of mine. Being in the Bay Area isn't as cozy as everyone makes it to be. Moving to a place after some time sounds ideal : )

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”