Daemons

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm thinking of getting a daemon (not a demon , a daemon like the ones in the CH shop). I'm wondering what are others' experiences with them. There doesn't appear to be much posted about them, they probably aren't really popular spirits. I was also wondering, since they help you connect to immortals, is this a general ability they have to help you connect with any immortal from any pantheon or does the immortals they can help you connect with are specific depending on where on earth the deamon lived when he was still human?

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Our bond is not as solid as it could be, but I can offer my limited experience. V helps facilitate clearer communication with those Immortals I have CreepyHollows bindings of and those I give direct reverence to.

He hasn't been terribly forthcoming with his own background, but origin and culture don't seem to effect his abilities to communicate.

TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

-arianna- wrote:I'm thinking of getting a daemon (not a demon , a daemon like the ones in the CH shop). I'm wondering what are others' experiences with them. There doesn't appear to be much posted about them, they probably aren't really popular spirits. I was also wondering, since they help you connect to immortals, is this a general ability they have to help you connect with any immortal from any pantheon or does the immortals they can help you connect with are specific depending on where on earth the deamon lived when he was still human?
Ask for one to help with immortals from your favorite pantheon(or just the panteon you ahve most of hte immortals =p)
Your choise (an kai o iraklis then theorite daemon alla theos meso apotheosis(this i dint knew till someone here told me(doorected me XD))

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you both! I'll make sure then to ask for someone who's communicative because I'd like some interaction other than help with immortals.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I will be ordering one also as I hope to get better Comunication between me and my Immortals (mostly greek ones). I do mostly automatic writing as I dont think anything else works. I just hope it works and I wonder how the Daemon does this?

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have already ordered mine as an addition to my triumvirate. I'll update when I get him/her.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have a Daemon-he's been a comfort to me! I do feel he has a channel to the Immortals (Goddesses/Gods)-I know his background/origins which makes him more personable too-I also found out I had known him in a past life which is why I had him bound too-I had a great feeling about him when he came to me-so when it came the day to have him bound I had to tell CH the specifics of him just to make sure! Strange thing though-he also had some characteristics of another type of Spirit too but it's due to the Viking/Norse in his bloodline (he is mostly Irish with some Norse/Viking in him)-he seems to like anything Celtic as well as Norse/Viking related! He was a great Warrior in life, always protected the ones he cares about, he even protects innocent Animals too-isn't afraid to fight dirty when he needs to, and he can also be intimidating when needed, as to he won't back down from a fight! He is easy to bond with as well as communicate with-he is very strong-but since I knew him from a past life I assume that's the reason!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”