new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everybody! So, I have just made my first CreepyHollows/paranormal related purchase recently. I ordered this listing from the shop:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/awaken-y ... spell.html

I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this spell. I would really like to prepare myself by knowing what I should expect.

I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I bought this spell for 7-8 days ago, still waiting to be done. As a keeper who cannot see/hear his keepers, i will inform you about my experiences in time. I would be happy if u do that too. When did you purchase it btw is it compeleted ?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Bump I hope more people respond : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
1margastine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: witch
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: witch
Zodiac:

this is the very first time that I have seen it. It sounds like interesting, why not give it a try then tell us how was your experience after doing so.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

I ordered this. The loop on the pendant is broken. I have contacted CH about this, but have yet to hear back. I don't believe it will affect the potency, because it is also bind to me. I have not noticed any more sensitivity or awakening since receiving this service. This is not a big deal, because I am aware that these things often take time to manifest.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
LadyoftheQuill
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you everyone for your responses.
Mebuga wrote:When did you purchase it btw is it compeleted ?
I just ordered this late Monday night my time so it hasn't been completed yet. I look forward to hearing your experiences. I'll also be sure to come back and report my own experiences once I receive it since a few of you expressed interest in hearing how it works for me.
Alag wrote:I ordered this. The loop on the pendant is broken. I have contacted CH about this, but have yet to hear back. I don't believe it will affect the potency, because it is also bind to me. I have not noticed any more sensitivity or awakening since receiving this service. This is not a big deal, because I am aware that these things often take time to manifest.
Since I ordered it as a gemstone orb I should hopefully not have any problems with anything being broken. I was also expecting for it to not be an instant fix, but I would love to hear if you start to notice any changes. I'm sure hearing how it works for everyone will be useful even if it takes some time to start noticing the effects.

I hope to hear more from everyone who has ordered this soon.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

LadyoftheQuill wrote:Thank you everyone for your responses.

Alag wrote:I ordered this. The loop on the pendant is broken. I have contacted CH about this, but have yet to hear back. I don't believe it will affect the potency, because it is also bind to me. I have not noticed any more sensitivity or awakening since receiving this service. This is not a big deal, because I am aware that these things often take time to manifest.
Since I ordered it as a gemstone orb I should hopefully not have any problems with anything being broken. I was also expecting for it to not be an instant fix, but I would love to hear if you start to notice any changes. I'm sure hearing how it works for everyone will be useful even if it takes some time to start noticing the effects.

I hope to hear more from everyone who has ordered this soon.
I will let you know what occurs with me. I am keeping a journal of experiences so I will be able to look back and see if anything has changed.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Mebuga
new here
new here

Hello again all ! So yesterday I came to my cousin to stay for a few nights to have some time together. It was supposed to be very fun however I have been extremely unlucky for 2 days,had a lot of incidents, including today. The interesting point is I got the mail today saying my "awaken yourself" spell completed. It my have nothing to with the spell but Im looking forward for this unluckiness to leave me :) I will be again writing my experiences later

Mebuga
new here
new here

Bump maybe ? :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Bump? I have this spell on the way to me along with the 150 psychic spells on one vessel if anyone has any experience with that

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”