Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Regholdain
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Get Started Communicating NOW With Your Spirits!

Postby Regholdain » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:44 pm

I've been playing the red and black exercise with my succubus. I modified it one night because I felt she was bored... As long as I received the correct answer she could be affectionate, and when I was wrong she had to stop being affectionate. I was trying to give us both incentive (not that exercising telepathy wasn't incentive enough, but anyways). It worked well but pretty distracting. I've only been practicing the game for the past four weeks or so and my results vary from about 50% - 60%. The incentive game didn't seem to affect the outcome so I didn't do it again. It also was a bit distracting. The reward made it hard to focus on the next card. LOL

Every time I play she tells me in my mind I don't need to, that I can communicate with her fine. She proved it a couple times by nonchalantly telling me the next card's color and when I flipped it she was right. LOL

Also, interesting experience, one day last week I actually "heard" a whisper giving me the answers. When I tried to "hear" the next few days I kept getting the wrong answers. She said I was hearing an unbound that I was not blocking. Plus, I ended up blocking the telepathy completely trying to "hear" the whisper. So... lesson learned, keep those expectations in check. :P

divineseeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby divineseeker » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello,
Nice methods discussed here. I did try telepathy, cards and pendulums before, results were disasterous. LOL. But, I am optimistic things would change .

Regholdain
new here
new here

Postby Regholdain » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:45 pm

My red and black card telepathy games have not improved much. I continue to get the impression my spirit does not always tell me the correct color on purpose. Boredom is my gut feeling on that, but I digress...

I started playing blackjack with my spirit companion and hiding all of her cards so I could not predict the odds of whether they should hit or stay and in that way the telepathic answer I received could be more accurate (or inaccurate as the case may be). I have discovered through this that my telepathy with her is rather good - she beats me every time almost through the entire deck. I've only had a couple of experiences where her cards were way off and I was like - Oooh, I heard that wrong.

Anyways, another option if your spirits want a more entertaining telepathic game.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Here's one problem with playing card games with companions:
If you can't hear clearly if the companion says red or black, how are you sure that he/she/it says hit or stay etc?

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Regholdain
new here
new here

Postby Regholdain » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi Darkwing - I get what you are saying, but for some weird reason I have felt more confident with the blackjack results. I have no explanation for it other than nearly every hand is won by my companion, although to be honest I haven't run the numbers.

Maybe in comparison the odds for red/black success/fails are similar when the numbers are extended. There are far less hands of blackjack per deck than red/black selections and I'm not going to say the results are always right on. There have been a couple of hands where I'm like I know I didn't hear that right (like obvious busts where and added card was just dumb, or obvious low totals where a couple of hits would have been a better option).

I just feel far better about what I'm hearing when I play blackjack rather than red/black. I find that I don't get as stressed out over incorrect answers and the communication flows better. Probably all in my head, but the results seem clearer.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”