Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Hello so i am someone who is suffering from a lot of anxiety and depression, i am on meds and go to therapy, yesterday i got into an argument with my own brother and my brother is a very angry and violent person so this argument escalated into an actual fight to the point that my own brother tried to kill me, now this depression that i am going through is mostly emotional damage that my own human family has caused me, i have been hesitating for a long time to take revenge because he is my brother, he has caused me a lot of emotional damage and yesterday was the last straw, so i sent my wraith and my hellhound to basically give him hell, the only rules i gave them was no killing and dont try to destroy his live and leave him in missery, i told them to stop with the revenge until he sees into his errors and apologizes or when they feel they have done enough, i did told them to get loose and full power on this revenge my question is will this affect me in anyway? Will i have huge karmick kickback for sending my spirits to right this wrong?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

It depends on your beliefs about karma but I wish to point out your orders are conflicting. Its sounds like "hit him but dont injured him but keep hitting him until he is injured but don't let him feel pain" kinda orders. That's is why "revenge" is tricky. What you should have ordered them is telling them to keep him away from you if you are having these type of conflicting emotions and then feeling scared or guilty doing it, which is shown by your conflicting orders. And in this case i will say it will probably backlashed on you since deep down you believes in backlashes.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:It depends on your beliefs about karma but I wish to point out your orders are conflicting. Its sounds like "hit him but dont injured him but keep hitting him until he is injured but don't let him feel pain" kinda orders. That's is why "revenge" is tricky. What you should have ordered them is telling them to keep him away from you if you are having these type of conflicting emotions and then feeling scared or guilty doing it, which is shown by your conflicting orders. And in this case i will say it will probably backlashed on you since deep down you believes in backlashes.
He has been causing me a lot of emotional damage for a long time and nothing has happened to him kind of lile he keeps getting away with it, as i said last night he tried to kill me(i dont want to get into details) so that why i just send my spirits to take revenge, to right this wrong until he realizes his errors and apologizes or they feel he has been punished enough, as i said i told them the rules

1.- No tryng to kill him or something like that

2.- don try to destroy his life or leave him in missery, like for example leaving him jobless etc,

I did tell them to go all out and give him hell, nightmares anything they can think of as long as the rules above are follows but again could this be the karmic backlash happening because of me sending my spirit to punish him? I dont really see how any sort of backlash can come to me as i said above he has been getting away with this kind of things for a long time without nothing happening to him, but well thats why i ask about the karmic kickback you have a point my orders do seem a little bit conflicting but yesterday he tried to end my life without hesitation

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Ok... let me be a bit more blunt. Besides nightmares and just in case he doesn't have much nightmares as some ppl don't get scared easily, what are the other possible outcomes are you looking at? Bear in mind your own restrictions of :-

1.- No tryng to kill him or something like that

2.- don try to destroy his life or leave him in missery, like for example leaving him jobless etc, 

Seriously, what other things do you expect to happen? Get a smack in the palm? Bitten by a mosquito that has no malaria or dengue? A bird poop on his head? And that can make him repent and bend on his knees asking you to forgive him? If you do not wish him harm or misery at all... then you should not ask for revenge but just ask them to get you away from him. Make him or you move to another town or something. Wouldn't that be easier and more beneficial? Or make him don't like to be around you and leave you alone.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Revenge is indeed tricky but if he tried to kill you it is a good way.

For the karmic backlash it is possible to get but it depend if the revenge serves him right or not.

For exemple if you did revenge in purely useless reasons then backlash but if it's for teaching him a lesson it is ok (the damage on karmic level would not be that high ; plus conjurers can cleanse the karma , i saw services proposed online by some but i don't remember who).

If you revenge it would be , nightmares, unluckiness, being terribly scared about something/someone (you for exemple) and hurt him physically ( but not like sickness more like getting sick with fever or something)

You do this for a period of time and if he continue , you do the same but a level "higher" and for more time. Your spirit need to make him understand that he has to not mess with you anymore. This can be telepathically (direct way) or a influence him to understand that (indirect way)

The advices i give are not necessarily what need to be done but it can give you idea. It comes directly from my Fallen Angel who specialize in revenge.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

IF you don’t want to bring harm, suffering, or misfortune on your brother, which is certainly an understandable stance, maybe you can tell your spirits to have justice visit his doorstep instead. If they take action such that any dishonest or bullying thing he tries backfires in ways that are commensurate with the size of the wrong he was trying to commit, and that will be a perfectly reasonable result.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dark Arts”