Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Hi guys,
so I finally took the courage to investigate about a phenomena thats been happening to me for awhile.
I tried to find a mundane reason for it but I need to stop trying to justify or normalize what isn't normal.
Lately, I keep seeing spiders out of nowhere. They appear mostly at night when I try to sleep, sometimes in physical form and sometimes in spirit/astral form. They normally appear out of nowhere. At first I thought my house was infested, but this phenomena doesn't happen in my house only, seems to follow me. I'm a flight attendant and stay away most of the times and these spiders would also show up in my hotel room or where I'm staying.
The other night I checked my home walls and everywhere before going to bed, to make sure I wasn't gonna have any unwanted "visits". I didn't see any spiders but after I turned off the light and went to bed, I suddenly felt something in the room, I open my eyes and a black fat spiders was making his way to me crawling on the wall.... the way "it" was moving wasn't natural at all, he seemed moving like the girl from " The ring" if you watched that movie. I mean I literally checked my walls and my house before getting ready for bed and as soon as I turn off the light, this spiders materialize out of nowhere. This happened to me 2 nights in a row, same spider ! even though I killed him "twice" now.
There are other instances where I was dreaming of fighting a demon and felt so drained, I called on Archangel Michael in the dream and I managed to overcome this demon, I woke up sweaty and suddenly, went to kitchen to get a glass of water as I was feeling still shaken and what do I see, a huge white spider... never seen a white spider before in my life, but there it was ,right in front of me, I grab my shoe to kill him and he's gone !
I could carry on and on with more stories like this. This is happening too constantly. Last night a saw a spider coming towards me and it was huge and crawling quickly on the wall... I immediately got up, scared the life out of me.. and he vanished. My heart was racing. That looked like an astral one. It wasn't a physical one but scared the <<Removed by Mod>>out of me. Just for your info, I don't smoke, use drugs or drink alcohol. I'm under no medication, when these things happen i'm sober from any kind of substance.
So what are these spiders ?? what's the meaning of them ? Normally after I see them I also feel very negative and depressed for no reason. Is someone sending me some kind of evil energy ?
I don't know what to do anymore.... I wanna understand the meaning of this. If you know anything about it, or if you can ask your spirits please comment down here.
I do have spirits in my keep but I'm not very good in hearing/feeling spirits besides these spiders....
Thank you for reading.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Could be someone sending "stuff" to you and using spiders as ways of sending. Could be someone sending bad stuff to you and so happen to work with an immortal that is related to spiders. Could be some spider-like spirits try to contact you which is very unlikely due to you feeling evil of it and they scaring you and you dreaming of fighting it. So i will say the first two is more likely. Last but not least, something from a past life or past is back to settle something with you. Use are the possibilities i cam think off. First 2 and the last is the highest possibilities. Now you mention you have protectors. Can i know where there are from and what are they? If they are true protectors then it's funny they cannot stop it from repeating but it could be them waking you up. The only way i can think of is the last scenario. Something from the past. I on mobile so i not typing with proper english and going to be short. Let's see what others come up with.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Their are jorogumo'shttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorōgumothough thats all I've got in what it could be.And adding to what wolves it could also being your spirits testing you.Spiders can represent quite a few things as a message like as this menchens as dream interpitation.http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdicti ... ch=spiders
Along with this.http://www.dreambible.com/search.php?q=Spiders
Thats all I have to add to this.

blessed be

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you for your answers guys. I did google a little yesterday after opening this topic and it turned out a lot of people are having these kind of encounters. Last night I saw another "astral" spider, no physical ones thank God. I highly doubt are my spirits testing me, my spirits are all in the grey area and they wouldn't do something like this. I agree with Wolves and I think it's someone sending evil energy or me tapping into a parellel dimension where these "astral" spiders are from. Thank you so much Dualwanderer for the info, I still have to read through all of it. It's crazy how the astral ones seem so real when i see them, to the point that I'm like " wow", and how they seem to just vanished into nothing after they get really close to me. Would you guys suggest any kind of protection item to use ??

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

First, check if someone opened a portal to these realms somewhere in your house and second... check if there is some unbound nearby (including outside your house) that maybe has the mother/queen spider laying eggs... lol... its far fetched but hey.. it could happen. Then I would probably banish and cleanse the house and ward them up against creepy crawlers... and last but not least, buy a amulet/talisman/pendant of protection of some sort and keep on you at all time since you are (phewiiit~) an air stewardess :X it could be a ring or a bracelet too if but I do not know your owrking policy so a pendant would be easy to hide while you work. Thats what i will think of.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You could try making a sigl to make a barrier.But one thing that came to my mind just now is that it may help to have something thats preditory to spiders around if all thats showing up are spiders which seem to be more scare tactic then dangeros at the moment from your discriptions.I don't know how you could go about it for astral ones but it could keep them at bay if not hunt them.Something along the lines of another spider being canablistic or a scuarpion or another creature that would pray on them.Nothing is really coming to mind other then a shapeshifter or a bug servitor as a thought on what to look at for a example but I think you get the idea.

Another thought I just had in a way of a item that just came to mind to cover all bases is that what if these are not real but more a illusion being their all in the astral and dreaming.Maby a item or spell that would nullify that type of magic when its being used in a negetive way would help if nothing elts does. Can't add much elts here really.The only other thing I can think of though it may not be that effective if you have a portal like wolves stated but you could get a capture stone which is in the ch store.https://shop.creepyhollows.com/capture-stone.html

blessed be

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

I dont think capture stone works on portals and catching unlimited spiders is gonna.... make the capture stone as spidy stone :X wuahahahah.. I still like my own suggestions (grins).. if you want to make a servitor might as well make an unlimited bug spray that sprays pesticides at them but to me that is pointless. Why make a temporary solution when you can solves it permanently by just closing all the portal, banish and cleanse them and have a protective amulet/talisman that repels them at all times which she can carry on her? It will help with others like other spirits or humans who are like wolves (Doh!) who wanna jump on her. And her being an air stewardess I am sure the more protection she can layer on top of her the better.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I know that with my job I'm exposed everyday to lots of energy. About closing portals... that can be the case. I never opened a portal, I live in a small apartment by myself but I should definitely do some cleansing, since I don't know who lived here before. I know that any mirror in the house, or even black screen ( like tv, ipad, iphone etc) can become a portal. I already have some protection jewelry and I also have a wraith in my family. Last night was the first night that the "air" felt lighter, and no visits thank God. I asked my spirits to keep an eye for these "spiders". I was looking at CH shop and there are so many bindings for protection, I'm not sure which one to order. Any suggestions ? Thank you both Wolves and Dual :)

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

If you ask wolfy? Demon! Lol. But i know they are not for everybody. Hmm.. let me see. .if you have wraith it means you are not against dark arts. So the best protection for these sort of things and other stuff and good for your case world be..... Demons! Opps... erm.. vampire should be good. They are magical aka can deal with magical attacks and some might even be strong enough to close portals and can cleanse and can be romantic and sexual and very protective against thier human companions and can give you energy boost or drain others and definitely a good hunter against other sorts of prey. Can read minds and help you avoid bad ppl. Should be good for you and your job and your case. If you want someone to look after the property then werewolves should be good. If you are open to other ppl's conjure then a drake would be another good choice but i only know 1 person who does a very good drake conjure. If CH then a dragon should be good. Gold dragon is very protective or any dragon to be exact. Those you can read about should be gold, blue and bronze or any hybrid of them. Hmm.. other type for your case? Hmmm... elves or dark elves? Magickal and alert and a good hunter. Let me see... what else. .... what's the dark art creature called. .. hmmm.. chupacabra? Gargoyle would be less suitable but fits the bill. .. hell hounds are a good choice. .. hmm. .. well. ..what are some requirements you wanna add? Maybe that can filter down the choice. ... of coz. .. Demons! .. ok... no demons :x give me some criteria to work on :x

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are they all the same kind of spider? Are they all tiny? If so, some mama spider might have laid a clutch of eggs inside your house and the babies might have hatched. It happened to my aunt and there were spiderlings EVERYwhere for a while.

With the time of year being summer in the northern hemisphere, it might just be the luck of the draw that you live in an area where spiders thrive. I would make sure that all your windows and doors have a good seal to keep out the six- and eight-legged critters.

Having said all that about the mundane side of spiders being in the house, I hasten to point out that there are cosmologies where Spider is revered as a creator (creatrix, perhaps, as she is female). Look through various indiginous creation stories and you will find Spider as a highly-regarded figure, not something spooky or negative. View these spiders' appearance through that lens, and suddenly it's a boon rather than a bane.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”