Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I just ordered mine from Lisa. I actually didn’t want to expand my spirit family anymore, but she just called to me.

I’m super excited and can’t seem to find any other topics on them.

Does anyone else have a portal fairy? Anything I should expect from them?

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh my, I can so relate to this!^^ I once said I stop to welcome spirits at the number of ten, then it was twenty, then twenty-five and so on. Yeah ... it has no use to set myself boundaries cause sometimes I can't resist the callings T_T

I've never heard of portal fae, but from the name given I would say they either create or guard portals to their world? I'm curious about this too, will keep track.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Update on my portal fae.

We had a little talk and adventure last night. Not sure if portal jumping is a good idea to do again. She’s a bit of a trickster and gets a kick out of scarring me. Fears being heights (from experience of sky diving) and bees (never been stung, but super scared of them and needles).

I found out she’s been the one manifesting as big bees to get me to jump. I mean, I guess it pretty funny to see a stranger acting like a lunatic because of a bee landing on their leg and not doing anything.

No harm really done, but we did have fun. I’m glad we had a good bonding experience.

Return to “Faery”