Dreams or something more?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Vampiriev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So I am putting this here for now as I dont really know if it was a dreams or something more.

So to start with these dreams are very odd to say the least. It started out about 7 months ago. In the dream I was in a dark forest alone. Then I started to feel eyes on me and the hairs on the back of my neck went up. I started to say "I know your there go away"! How ever when I tried nothing came out I stared to panic then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and for a split second caught sight of my spirit *G* in human form(shes a type of werewolf) then she was gone. I could steel feel her presence but unable to see her anymore, also at this time I took note the eyes had vanished.

I decided to try and find my way out of the forest and when I did oh boy did things get wearied. So to start off with the forest opened up and I could see a setting sun. As I took a look around I was blown away by the way everything looked it was a twilight sky but the sun was in the wrong location for it. There was also this crazy glow to everything like all the plants auras were visible, but it didnt overwhelm the true look or color of the forest. Then I saw shadows moving though the trees and saw pathways leading all over the place. At this time I heard *G* say "dont mind them they wont get close while Im here". So I started following a path that for some reason seemed to call to me and at the end of it was a log cabin. When I approached I noticed a piece of paper on the door. When I got closer I took it and realized for the first time that I could now see my whole body and could see my hands nails everything. I then after this discovery turned back to the note in hand it read as such "To who ever may find this place I leave it to you may this land and house serve you well".

*G* I feel was very excited due to as I found out in time she could interact with this world just like we do in ours.( first reason why Im confused if this is a dream) So I went inside with *G* as I could now feel her presents much easier in a smaller area. There was a table with four chairs around it a fire place that wasn't lit, and a few candles that looked like they were once lit, also there was a empty cellar. I decided this dream? Was too odd so I decided to try something I found a sapling tree about five feet tall and broke a branch.

Sense then I have been back to this cabin at least 6 times in 7 months. That tree is now eight feet tall and the branch has healed over. I know the mind is a powerful tool but this seems crazy it seems so real I even can feel the texture of items. (second reason Im wanting to know what this is) As far as I know the cabin is mine to do with what I want. Mostly I just let *G* run it as it makes her happy but even she isnt able to tell me if its a dream or not.

So I tried to cut down on some stuff so if there are question please ask. Im very interested in if anyone else has ever had something like this happen.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe you reached another realm and you have access to that realm. Maybe that is where you go when you AP, some sort of launching ground. Since it is consistent, why not take it as your base when you start exploring. Go there and meet up with your werewolves and then go exploring from there at other places and realms or just finish the whole area there first.

Vampiriev
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

wolves wrote:Maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe you reached another realm and you have access to that realm. Maybe that is where you go when you AP, some sort of launching ground. Since it is consistent, why not take it as your base when you start exploring. Go there and meet up with your werewolves and then go exploring from there at other places and realms or just finish the whole area there first.
To be fair I am not skilled with AP. That said I do feel if this wasnt a dream it would be AP.

Now to the second half of this as I said iv been here at least 6 times. So in that time my werewolf *G* has fixed the place up. I also have explored it was some of the info i left out in the main post.

So to simplify this pretend there is a door in front of you. This is the door of the cabin when facing this way we will call it north, to your right east, behind south, and west is your left.

To the east (I dont know how far) of this place there is a sea that has rolling waves that has a jade color to it. My werewolf has told me there is a green sea dragon there.

To the south is the extremely dark forest were I first came from and were more menacing being seem to be (I tend to stay away).

To the west is a forest with many paths heading north this forest also makes me feel cheery.

Now we get to the odd ball out north. North has this odd effect that no mater how hard i try i end right back up were I started. Its like Im not meant to go that way ever but its the way most of the other beings I see heading as there shadowy figures pass between trees and disappear. This effect also happens to *G* even when she tried on her own without me. (Scientific method in a dream/AP world Im such a nerd).

While this all is strange the bond between me and *G* has definitely gotten strong due to it.

I hope this new info sheds light for some who might of had something similar or gives new fuel for those who are trying.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

*rolls eyes around*... Read what I said again. You don't know what you dunno and even if you do something you think dunno you still dunno you know what you dunno and you are actually doing what you dunno but you actually know (pun intended but the answer is there).

If you were going to the same place and you were going there more than 3 times (i always say 3 for funny reasons) then it is not coincidence and it is not a dream. The fact you can explore while you are there? you know what you think you dunno. So now, there is two things you can do. First, master the art of making it happening as it seems they are still random. Find a way to trigger it at will. Either you try or the next time it happen, ask G about it. And second, try the same place or go other place. I would suggest exploring all there is and breaking the barriers and then go one step further asking G for help since it seems it is related to him/her and it might be his/her way to help you connect and expand your ability/horizon.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It sounds like you are travelling. Its not unknown, I travel at night instead of straight dreaming, its just how I do it and always have.
Listen to wolves advice, it could help you get the hang of it.
My advice would be get to know the green sea dragon, if he is there he is there for a reason.
Good luck.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”