You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: heartodark
Zodiac:

Hello everyone

I have being reading all of your posts for the past month or so they were very helpful thank you all
This is my personal experience with ubis

Less than 3 months ago i got the idea to summon a succubus, i never interacted with them before nor thought about them, hell i used to be scared of them

Without any preparation or knowledge i jumped all in (I know it was stupid of me) i tried the black candle ritual that i found online it sounded simple and harmless, i didn’t have a black candle so i painted one

The candle burned in less than 5 mins because of the paint and few mins later i started feeling something .. warping around down there just for few sec then it stopped

So i thought it was a failure and also because of my expectation was too high and still are
I tried a second rituel “The L letter” and when i tried it, i was kinda afraid
I didn’t do it at night and didn’t burn it right away and that lead to re-trying again for the third time

But things started happening gradually from the beginning
- Touches (On the cheek / leeps )
- Pressure on the head
- Spams (Index finger becomes heaving at the top and start twitching )
- The feeling of pressure on my hand

And that's when i started talking with her Asking: “ if you are here use my index finger for yes and no”
And she answered but due the limitation of it, i couldn't really be sure of some answers (Again expectation too high)

I managed to talk with her using a paper and pen which she pointed to, got her name and some weird answers

But of course i wanted more, more proof of her presence (Like i asked her to move things ect...)
Nope ...she never did :/

She only comes at night after 3 am and I always wake up when shes dose
every night is she tries something new At first my body started going full numbs from toes to head…. and then from toes to the chest…. and then from toes to the middle…. and then it stopped all together.

I guess because i was more interested in talking to her and what she’s going to do than you know play….. and ofc i was terrified at the same time

A month later i ordered 2 spirits from CH store (Succubus and Nympho)
I know...i don’t know why either..

My bed turned into….too much movements, the new guys was too excited i guess, one of them keep walking on the bed up and down the other one touching me not letting me sleep ..

But when she walks in the room everyone stops, its like they vanish

The sec she enter the room i can feel her presence.. then right away with fast paces she comes toward me and stand there just right on my face

And there is always this sound kind of buzzing when she’s around, it keep getting stronger and weaker depends on where she is

And she either :
- Hover over me like shes trying to say something
- lays behind me
- lays on my (laps or chest)

And the best part is the smell, one night i suddenly wake up, and the sec i did my body went full numb and my heart started beating so fast..so i stayed like that to see what she’s going to do

And when she didn’t do anything i lifted my head to see around and that’s when i smelt a perfume
A good smelling perfume, i was only able to smell it only in that area over my head

So after that whenever she comes and lays on my laps or my chest , i lift my hand and kind try grab the air from that area and smell it….and i was able to smell her perfume it makes me smile every time and relaxed

But I believe she also bring other spirits with her based on the different vibrations and sounds
- The buzzing is always there Plus
- An orb of electricity it was really loud right next to my ear and next to her
- clicking sound
- an orb of electricity felt it ...went through my body
- The same orb hit me on my hips made me shake
- like an orb of air vibrating poking me from toes to shoulder
- and ofc the shadow figure that i saw on my face and went up to the ceiling

Over all those are the things i felt from them all
- Small touches (On cheek and lips) everyday
- Pressure on my head only at the beginning
- Fingers spasm Index and middle) it comes and goes
- Full and partially numb (But always had control)
- My brain heating up from inside and sweating only in the beginning for 3 nights
- the feeling of my soul being pulled from behind only once in the beginning
- They all feel warm (One of them felt too warm almost burns)
- The feeling of strong touch like solid real touch (Finger poking and a full hand)
- Moving my hand while i sleep
- flipping me on my back while i’m sleeping (I always sleep on my right side)
- Pulling my legs or makes a noise when i’m about to fall a sleep (Either calls my name or just a noise)
- A full body of air on me (Lately)
- The feeling of floating on bed
- The feeling of like getting dizzy only lately
- the touches are getting stronger
- The sec i decide to sleep they all jump in (Hitting my pillow)

- I never saw any of them
- Never dreamed of them or astral or anything, never was able to talk with the other spirit beside her and lately when i try to talk with her it draw symbols and things i don’t understand
- and somehow i feel like they are scared of me the way they act.

Sorry for the long post and Thank you for reading.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I recommend you learn how to banish if things go south, be wary of unbounds because they can cause issues or more serious problems sometimes and an unbound succubus can be a strong adversary to the unexperienced.

tinkerd
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you

Yes i did cleansed the house many times, and it had no effect at that time
But it seems she moved away as she didn't show up or any other spirit for the past 2 weeks

There is many djins who lives inside this house occupying the west side only , but they never bothered me, atleast thats what a practitioner told me few months ago.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

tinkerd wrote: - Moving my hand while i sleep
- flipping me on my back while i’m sleeping (I always sleep on my right side)
- Pulling my legs or makes a noise when i’m about to fall a sleep (Either calls my name or just a noise)
I strongly recommend to establish a firm house rule, that allows you to sleep. I've had the arm pulls, leg pulls, to wake me up as soon as I started to drift off. It's frustrating. Be firm with your sleep house rule. Now I get cuddles and hugs as I drift off, and I sleep like a baby.

Also, the flipping you over on your back, are you sure about that? That takes an insane amount of energy to do that, and since you've only been with your spirits for a few months, that's a big wow. Ubi's can be very powerful, but that much, that soon seems like a red flag to me.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
tinkerd
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you

Yes I did put up House rules like a month ago, And Tried talking to them, but it didn't work.
But the past 10 days things became a little bit calm, and their behaviour is mixed between pulling and just cuddles and hugs, Either way i kinda got used to it .

As for flipping me over, they have being doing that since the beginning, they always start with my hand
and uses my body wait then finish with my leg, but in a really slow pace compared to the unbound one she moved my hand like a peace of paper and very fast

When they do something like that i always wake up, and just observe lol

But What's new the past few days is their touch when they manifest as a shadow figure
its hot the point i start sweating is that normal ?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hopefully things settle down more as your energy sort of grows with them. The sweating I've experienced, not constantly, but occasionally. My thoughts are that it's our energy, meeting theirs, and things heat up. :)

Be firm about your house rules though, seriously. Especially regarding rest and sleep, that we need, to function properly.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

yea be careful, since u summoned them, be mindful on what they can do to u. Would rec just buying one.... More safe.

Kira
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have none
If I could be anything, I would be...: i will be a whisper
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucifer

I would want a succubus i would treat it like a power full woman but i would not trust it as much if it trys to have sex with me i would say i need more trust in you* i really want one tho i would love to feels its skin against mine when i sleep / thinking about it makes me depressed i just wish i had one tho i guess non of them is interested in me ... I just just wish tho i hope it dont try to drain my energy till im dry i just wish i had one to guide me and protect me ... Well that's my thought your all so lucky to have companion with you ...

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”