venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure where exactly to place this topic, and since I am working with a Dark Arts spirit whom has told me this, I decided to place it here. One of my new spirit companions is a gorgon that I am barely a week into communicating and bonding with. After one or two days during which she was very quiet, she told me telepathically she had been gone "building a place for us to meet in the astral". She described it as a place just for her and I and where none of my other spirits would know to go.

This raised some questions in my mind and I find myself in some confusion, partially because all of this is very new to me. Based on the CH Encyclopedia I know that gorgon spirits are from the Earthen realm and of course are spirits in the Spiritual. I also know from the same article along with other posts that gorgons can see with / interact with the astral. My own spirit has told me she could astral travel in life and can still interact on the astral in spirit.

At least, that's what I think she has said. This confuses me because gorgons are not astral beings, they are Earthen.

So my questions are:

Can a spirit that is not born of the astral realm work with the astral realm from the spirit realm in death?

Is this possible only because they are now a spirit, or would they have had to have the ability to astral travel in life in order to do so from the Spiritual plane in death?

Bottom line is I'm trying to establish if her explanation is even possible - or if my own imagination influenced that communication.

Thanks!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

All of that is reasonable.

Humans spirits in the waiting area for the dead (who are not empowered in some way) are separated from the neutral area and cannot effect it (necromancers "call forth" for that very reason, they are temporarily allowing the dead to have influence on either the Astral or the physical-Earth-plane.)

But those are the rules for humans. Your Gorgon is not a human and knows magic. It sounds like your Gorgon is creating a little conversation area that's hidden but also mutually accessable to both of your (probably the Gorgon will have to guide you there in the Astral.)

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Regholdain wrote:Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure where exactly to place this topic, and since I am working with a Dark Arts spirit whom has told me this, I decided to place it here. One of my new spirit companions is a gorgon that I am barely a week into communicating and bonding with. After one or two days during which she was very quiet, she told me telepathically she had been gone "building a place for us to meet in the astral". She described it as a place just for her and I and where none of my other spirits would know to go.

This raised some questions in my mind and I find myself in some confusion, partially because all of this is very new to me. Based on the CH Encyclopedia I know that gorgon spirits are from the Earthen realm and of course are spirits in the Spiritual. I also know from the same article along with other posts that gorgons can see with / interact with the astral. My own spirit has told me she could astral travel in life and can still interact on the astral in spirit.

At least, that's what I think she has said. This confuses me because gorgons are not astral beings, they are Earthen.

So my questions are:

Can a spirit that is not born of the astral realm work with the astral realm from the spirit realm in death?

Is this possible only because they are now a spirit, or would they have had to have the ability to astral travel in life in order to do so from the Spiritual plane in death?

Bottom line is I'm trying to establish if her explanation is even possible - or if my own imagination influenced that communication.

Thanks!
First of all, if your Gorgon is from CH, it is most probably spirit unless CH specify it being an Entity. Second of all, everybody have access to the spiritual and astral world. It is like you are born in US does not mean you cannot go to China or England. Even you can go to the astral and spirit world and come back here. It is just a skill you need to learn. Whether you want to learn and you want to go is the question. Your gorgon can build a place in the astral and hold it permanent if she wish to invest a bit of energy and effort in it. She can make it only you and her knows the place and she can help you get there if she wishes to. This is actually a common way of them helping you. You can create it yourself too and it is better if you can do it so you can have a place to meet and greet everybody. But if you cant or if she want to, it is ok as well.

Return to “Dark Arts”