neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I as well am wondering the size of these spiders. I have come across spiders from the demonic realms, but they are quite big and many (not all) are sowers of discord. However, I do not think these are they.

I agree with wolves, Demons make grand protectors. They'll be sure to eradicate your astral spider infestation quite quickly ^.^ you should also do a cleansing and put up a ward after they are banished. As for them following you around, a demon could easily prevent that.

Best of luck!

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

Wolves, I will pass on Demons as with all due respect they are so far away from my energy signature, but thank you for the suggestion. I do have a sang vampire from Ash but I haven't really connected with him, I need to work on that. But maybe a PSY vampire would work better on this kind of problem ? what do you guys think ?
So just an update, yesterday I'm back from work and since I've been doing a night flight, I decided to change and go to bed for few hours. After 10-15 min that I'm in bed, I suddendly open my eyes,and there you go ...right in front of me a big huge spider on the wall. This time his body is small but super long legs and many of them. My initial reaction is to fear and to get up but then I realize it's not a physical spider. We stare at each other for few moments while he moves his long legs trying to poke me, until I overcome my fear and he suddendly disapper. It was definetely an astral one. I fall back asleep as I'm exhausted from work and I had this crazy dream where spiders ( all sorts) attack me. I do kill them but I'm so scared. Some of them are so big , and different kinds, never seen before.. I kill them all in my dream but last one he's extremely strong and has a purple body and some kind of yellow eye. Looks demonic.... I managed to kill it but he has so much blood and it splats everywhere on the table...when I finally kill him and blood is everywhere I woke up suddendly and I have a major migraine.
whoever suggested an astral portal has been open in my apartment, I think this is the deal.... I think these @#%^ have found a way to my house, or I somehow opened some kind of portal ?? I don't know. Somewhere i read that all mirrors in the house can be portals and also screens like TV, PC, iphone etc... So I defintely need to buy some sage and cleanse my house.
Do you guys have any other suggestions ??
Thank you again for your help.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

.... I am the one who mentioned portals... and If you ask me.... get a demon~! lol... nah.. just sage your house and beef up your protections including getting a stronger amulet/talisman/pendant of protection. It doesnt seems like yours is enuf. Sang vampire is just as good.. and with the wraith.. its should be very good. Try reading up on dragons, especially gold or blue dragons in this case or any hybrid with that two. Black dragons is good as well plus you are flying most of the time, they should enjoy following you. Read up on them :X

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thank you so much Wolves for all your help, yes it was you !!. Yes, I agree I need a better pendant of protection. Can you suggest me any good sellers that can craft me one or maybe one from the CH store ? I will defintely look into dragons, I never had a call from them but I'll look into it. 1ey

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

CH offers a few items specifically for dealing with portals.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-to ... rtals.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/portal-p ... -0496.html
And if you have the Dynamic Discovery Orb, it includes a binding for detecting and opening/closing portals as well. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/dynamic- ... r-orb.html
Ash also provides an incantation for closing portals in this post: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... al#p680505

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Hmm... since alex has said what CH have. . I think i gonna suggest 3 others sellers for your exploration.

First is Eden's eve up there :x One.. she has lord beelzebub pendant that can be tailored to protection. She also has regular one but since you already have one but still experiencing this... we might as well bring in the big guns and get the extra ommph and seek the dark lord's protection.. seeing the nature of your problem, she also has drow (dark elves) who are masters of hunting and has strong connections to spiders and are very magickals (i believe she has not yet to list them but if you poke her she actually has them off her site :x shhh... if you change your mind on demons, check out her mystic realm demons.. )

Second. .. charles from the rosequartz. He has a whole list of protection stuff from a protection sphere (cheap but one off).. protection talisman where he can attune it into a talisman and you just have to carry it and it works again and again. He can also layered in higher ritual into the talisman if you need and he can also attune you with the protection (a higher level working where you can activate anytime to call in more protective energy and you are kinda like the talisman). Last but not least he also has a working called helm of awe which has a very high protective ability plus other smaller stuff. I really like charles stuff especially on energy type of workings such as the few i mentioned.

Last but not least.. let me see... who else is on my list. ..... hmm.. i guess Papahood. He has this pendant things that he can add on working up to 10 types if i am not mistaken but due to him getting married (soon), he has taken it off the site for now but i am sure you can poke him for it. He also have some pentagram type pendant that has them. Unfortunately i don't know how to show you coz he has taken them down due to wedding and unable to ship items until end of october.

If you ask me which one i will go to? I will go to charles. Tell him your problem and see what he suggest. He is a very nice person to talk to and his workings are usually fast and you can go through the types that he has and find one that suits your need right now. I hope that helps you out.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Alex and Wolves , will look into it 1ak

SpiritBoy413
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I accidently posted a reply to this on the thread:http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic27673.html.

For a summary: Ive experienced similar happenings but they only occur when I commit a wrong that Ive been spiritual warned against many times.

Note the circumstances by which they appear. Do they occur after you've doing something specfic, for example.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

SpiritBoy413 wrote:I accidently posted a reply to this on the thread:http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic27673.html.

For a summary: Ive experienced similar happenings but they only occur when I commit a wrong that Ive been spiritual warned against many times.

Note the circumstances by which they appear. Do they occur after you've doing something specfic, for example.
First of all, the link is not available. Second of all, use the url tag. Third of all, we cant say much unless we know the story so we cannot tackle your issue yet until i found the thread. Fourth of all, yours is different as it seems your have a reason to "scare" you, her case is its there even if she dint do anything. Possibly someone has put a lock on you. You said it yourself, when you do something "wrong". You might have someone who got tired of you and so they put a lock on you as a deterrent which can turn ugly if you continue to be do wrong. Which is very normal to think about. For example you keep "kicking the neighbour's cat". So your neighbour being a good witch has cast a vengence spell or put a protector on the cat so if you kick it again, you will feel the wrath of it. SO... if you kick the cat again, you get the consequences. It is already consider very mild coz you might met some guy who has a different moral standard and I can tell you it will look very ugly and ongoing with or without you re-commiting the offense. So, your advice will probably be "STOP DOING IT!". Lol. you even know its wrong and why the heck are you doing it again?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”