Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

WhimsicalSage wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:so basically, what do you mean with demons? Do you mean those spirits who are Dark Arts? Or do you really mean Black Arts?

If you mean spirits/entities, which are Dark Arts, oh yes, then the half of my spirit family is demon, the other part is light/white. If you mean Dark Arts, no, then I don't have any.

But I'm guessing my incubus is really sort of a demon. He is apparantly living in the Hell realm so. And my crocotta can easily overpower all of them, so he is probably some demon as well...
No this is a misconception....
An incubus is NOT a demon. Some people believe they are demons because they have been demonized for centuries by Christianity.....religion demonizes a lot of things...I personally am not of that mindset.
A Crocotta is definitely not a demon. When you say the crocotta can overpower them so he must be a demon...does this mean you believe demons equal strength?

Darkness or black as in BA does not equal strength....demons as in BA demons are not meant to be really strong. If you believe DA demons exist, it doesn't mean they're strong. Please do not mistake the term demon for power or self empowerment either.
But I'm not even sure what demon-sort the OP is talking about. What defines a demon really? You have a thousand different definitions for demon.

And there is nothing in the CH-encyclopedia about what defines the word 'Demon'.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My definition of a Demon a BA entity....I do not know of or have experience with DA Demons but I personally feel that demons are not meant to be DA. 2cents

Demons are known for being some of the worst BA entities. I don't proclaim to be an expert on them but I do know the basic gist of what they are meant to be like. I know that they are known for being calculated and very quick to judge and when I say quick to judge, this means immediate judgement and also they are inpatient. Also like all BA entities they are only going to lie to you.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Yeah, hmm... well I don't really see a demon as terrible or bad, for me the definition of demon is still: a creature from Hell. I'm raised a Christian, and some things kinda stuck. Mostly the names, as I don't even see Lucifer as All-Bad anymore. But as some sort of Christian, I only know people who are or Christian, or Buddist, or ... atheist? So yeah, their definition of demon is:' All those things in Hell, that are a bit related to the devil.'

I'm just hoping some day Creepy Hollows will give a definition about a demon, cause yeah, they kinda turned into my teachers. ;-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
ShadowMutt
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

Aurora Magick wrote:Hello,

I have worked with demons for a few years now, on a personal as well as a professional level.
The category "Demon" is very broad, and I believe trying to define all Demons as a whole is always going to be a flawed endeavor, since it would be like trying to describe all humans with some broad generalization. There are billions of humans, and so many differences between cultures, locales, and societies, that trying to describe all of us at once would be pointless, and it is the same for Demons. There are many billions more of them, and in each realm, in each city, in each province, each town, there are differences ranging from cultural to language to even species and genetics.

Many people use the term Demon to refer to all lower frequency entities, some people use the term to refer only to Hellborn beings specifically, still others include various realms in their classification of 'Hell', and there is really no consistency or agreed upon standard for these things in the business. Everyone just kind of does their own thing and people subscribe to the beliefs of whatever practitioner they favor. For this reason, I don't think anyone could truly give you an unbiased answer.

What I will say is that Demons, just like Humans, -can- be dangerous. Some Demons, like some Humans, gain pleasure from harming others, or simply do not care if others get hurt in the pursuit of their own success. But most Demons, just like most Humans, are well meaning people with a decent set of morals, who do not harm without reason. In some realms, there is a strict rule of law, similar to some places in the Human world. In these places, Demons tend to be especially well behaved because they can get banished for the slightest offense. Many conjurers work with Demons from these more "tame" realms, since they tend to have morals and views that closely align with your average Human's.

Some conjurers do work with more potentially dangerous Demons, so it is important to ask questions to your conjurer and be very well informed before adopting a Demon into your family. It is also important, -no matter what kind of entity you have- to have strict house rules. When you adopt an entity or spirit, the first day you get them, sit down and address them directly by name and tell them the rules and expectations you have for them. If you do not want them to harm people, make sure you tell them. For some entities, reacting with violence is natural, so they must be explicitly informed if you expect otherwise of them.

I hope that this information helps you.
Full disclosure, I sell many various types of Demonic. As long as you are well informed and happy with your companion, though, please feel free to seek out any seller you like <3

How could I contact you for more information? (sorry I am new here and not sure if there is a way to private message or not).

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

ShadowMutt wrote:
How could I contact you for more information? (sorry I am new here and not sure if there is a way to private message or not).
PM is restricted to tenured members or above. Aurora magic should have a shop listing on the sellers section. Once you find that you should be able to get contact information from her shop.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have a vampire-demon from removed by moderator and he is a great friend and protector.

ShadowMutt
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
ShadowMutt wrote:
PM is restricted to tenured members or above. Aurora magic should have a shop listing on the sellers section. Once you find that you should be able to get contact information from her shop.
Got it. Thanks so much!

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

wht is a "demon' or "angel? I have a very expensive "apported"(out of thin air) ring from another seller that is a portal to Samyaza/Shemyaza from the Book of Enoch. leader of the "Watchers" Chained in the "Fifth Heaven" who Michael tells he will "burn"? first time I did the evocation with the ring(which requires a drop of your own blood) both me and my brother(not into paranormal) smelled burnt paper. Is he a "demon"? "Fallen Angel"? This seller did not see wings of any kind in her vision.Only a tall white man with incredible "Class 6" level information and promises! ( Why I bought the ring) Will it happen for me? Hopefully! Gotta get WAY more psychic/astral to even have a shot!

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The watchers are not demons, they are fallen angels. Not the same sort as Lucifer and those who followed him. Part of the burnt smell is due to how they lost their wings.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

Demons is amazing~

I have many protection spirits before, but many of attack that I received from someone nasty still got passed through. I often had to ask my friend for more protection and banishing for the unwanted beings, since I'm just a casual human who likes to be friend with spirits, not really had time to learn magick.

But after I connected to my first demon companion, a damn hell working protections.
No more unwanted hex or evil beings.
No more nasty nightmare (I had some when my demon companion ask me to play, they play hard xD but it's not that scary because they meant no harm to me, unlike thus who tried to attack me for real -_-)

And they all totally fine with me who want to focus with my real life and career. Amazing companions~
But of course, respect them :) the basic always important.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect

Return to “Dark Arts”