Do genuinely ‘BA’ humans exist in your opinion?

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Right, very few pacifist dark paths, I can't think of any honestly haha.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
DruZod
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heru Thutmose Ra

Mao Zedong, Stalin and other Mass Murderers are BA spirits along with what you would call the "Cabal" members who were pulling their strings. Their mass murders were a form of human sacrifice to gain power. Just because not all of their actions may be "bad" but its not really about actions with classifications, its about intentions. Psychopaths like those stated would gift you a woman just to set you up to be killed. Everything they do (Genetic Psychopaths) is about benifiting themselves and uplifting themselves and them only.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DruZod wrote:Mao Zedong, Stalin and other Mass Murderers are BA spirits along with what you would call the "Cabal" members who were pulling their strings. Their mass murders were a form of human sacrifice to gain power.
Don't confuse the term "BA" as an insult or replacement for the term "evil". It's a classification.
Evil humans don't make them BA. They're still DA who choose the evil path more.
DruZod wrote:Just because not all of their actions may be "bad" but its not really about actions with classifications, its about intentions.
No, the WA - DA - BA spectrum is not about intention nor action. It's about their nature.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DruZod
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heru Thutmose Ra

In that case you are confirming that Psychopaths are Black arts since its in their nature to lie, steal and kill just for the fun of it. A Genetic psychopaths nature is literally to do this, tons of books have been written about Genetic Psychopaths. They might do a 'good' action but the intention is self serving and serves to benefit them in the long run.

And after a certain point a being becomes black arts due to their actions + Intentions behind those actions, you can't say a being that kills 200 Million people isn't black arts, cmon.

The Black arts classification is flawed in this way hence why I like the Service to Others or Service to Self Polarity talked about in the Law of One to Classify spirits along with the White arts, Black Arts and Dark arts classification.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

DruZod wrote:In that case you are confirming that Psychopaths are Black arts since its in their nature to lie, steal and kill just for the fun of it. A Genetic psychopaths nature is literally to do this, tons of books have been written about Genetic Psychopaths. They might do a 'good' action but the intention is self serving and serves to benefit them in the long run.
Nope. Other researches have different results, thus still a grey area. E.g.:
But the fact that a person with the genes and brain of a psychopath could end up a non-violent, stable and successful scientist made Fallon reconsider the ambiguity of the term. Psychopathy, after all, doesn’t appear as a formal diagnosis in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders in part because it encompasses such a wide range of symptoms. Not all psychopaths kill; some, like Fallon, exhibit other sorts of psychopathic behavior.
source: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... 180947814/
Psychopaths sometimes have a genetic predisposition that makes them the way they are. There are some biological differences in the brains of psychopaths compared to the general population. Other research suggests that it is someone’s upbringing that has an impact on whether they become a psychopath. It’s likely to be a mixture of nature and nurture that turns someone into a psychopath, and they’re likely to use both to their advantage to manipulate others.
source: https://www.businessinsider.sg/how-to-m ... ?r=US&IR=T

DruZod wrote:And after a certain point a being becomes black arts due to their actions + Intentions behind those actions, you can't say a being that kills 200 Million people isn't black arts, cmon.
Nope. DA can do that as well.
The difference is, DA has the choice to do or not to do, which may be considered worse than BA.

DruZod wrote:The Black arts classification is flawed in this way hence why I like the Service to Others or Service to Self Polarity talked about in the Law of One to Classify spirits along with the White arts, Black Arts and Dark arts classification.
WA - DA - BA spectrum works well in this forum to classify the nature of the spirit of each race.
That Service to Others vs Service to Self is more akin to RHP vs LHP thingy, which again, is a choice for DA.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I was apparently told when I asked, not sure if I already said it that apparently psychopath genes if associated with paranormal bloodline would most likely be linked to the bloodline influences of 'predatory entities' if its due to that.

Would it most likely be vampires, half of demons (Obviously they would have their own society designed to cope with those who have this mindset) possibly that have 'psychopath' genes?

Even with James Fallon you can get a little bit of 'less human-like' vibes or behaviors including facial expressions like frequently licking his lips, though not saying his bad.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Very interesting question. The only truly BA humans I have met have been dead. They continued to evolve after death into monstrous things, or got sucked up and became a part of something BA. Humans still living always seem to have had a choice at some point in their lives. Eventually they get to a point where they no longer have that choice, but no human starts out as BA. I personally think it takes more than one human lifetime to get that evil. Either you have a past life connection to it, or a familial connection.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

The question is ... humans from "mankind" or humans from "Humanity"?...

The Frist is a more animalistic craature, capable of building civilasation and such but still primitive....

The second, and more of an indifidual case, is far more evoulved......

my 2 cents....

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I think Darkwing had the best response but I'll add on my two cents anyway.

Humans, by nature, are in the darker grey and/or darkest areas, and the very classification of "spiritual natures" is a human construct anyway, so I feel that there is far too many "black and white" outlooks on it, when it should be seen as an inherently fluid and relatively unstable way of looking at other individuals. I understand why the classification exists on a logical level, but to me, it can be too easily perverted by simple minds.

But I digress.

I don't believe that we are capable of being truly black arts, but it's important to recognize - as a practitioner - that dark arts can toe the line and even cross into black Arts territory on multiple occasions.

Dark Arts beings aren't safer or even classifiably better, inherently. We just have more of a reason NOT to do something. We have differing values. That doesn't mean we are incapable, or that we won't do something. The only thing stopping us from being like some of the slimiest murderers in history is whether or not we choose to go beyond that line. Even then, those murderers still have values, some of them might like gardening. Who knows. I'm not trying to stand up for [insert murderer name here] but rather express that no human is better or worse in regards to spiritual analytical makeup - especially with the classification system itself being human-made. It's an incredibly trivial debate, in my eyes. This is all opinion though.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:I was apparently told when I asked, not sure if I already said it that apparently psychopath genes if associated with paranormal bloodline would most likely be linked to the bloodline influences of 'predatory entities' if its due to that.
Primality and predatory nature doesn't make one BA or necessarily a 'psychopath'. I think any being which doesn't comprehend or apply the values we generally do as humans could be taken as such because their view of right or wrong can be vastly different or in cases not even exist.
Imagine all of the societies existing in the entire universe and how different the values of all of them may be, how things we think are wonderful and good could be horrific and detrimental to others.

Wall Street Bankers and Sex Traffickers may be some of the closest, most consistent presences among us that reach into the nasty territory you're curious about. And I'd bet they are merely descended from more humans, just carrying on how they've been taught to live from their previous rotten experiences.
In fact, they may have the least paranormal blood because paranormal blood can mean a broader and more developed, progressive perspective of things.
Then again, maybe they are related to the Pterodactyl.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Black Arts”