You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

The title pretty much says it all, are the CH Kitsune spirits or are living entities? Kitsune grow more tails as they age and grow in wisdom and magical prowess, that's what made me kinda curious.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

In CH, everything is spirits unless specifically written entity. They do have a few entity and all those that are will have a big black bold letters saying they are. If they dont show that, they are spirits.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Thank you, I was just kinda curious

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

This is a topic I wanted to post about. LOL
So I asked my Kitsune this question cuz he told me that he can still age but he is a spirit. I'm guessing he's no longer bound to a corporeal form and thus lives in the astral or spiritual realm. He only has two tails and still will grow more as the years progress so he's not done ageing. In my book this could make him a living entity but he just doesn't have a physical form like us which is what makes him spirit.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:24 am So I asked my Kitsune this question cuz he told me that he can still age but he is a spirit. I'm guessing he's no longer bound to a corporeal form and thus lives in the astral or spiritual realm. He only has two tails and still will grow more as the years progress so he's not done ageing.
It's better not to guess. Ask the kitsune directly what he meant by that, and clarify your guess about the tail etc with him. If needed, try getting reading from his conjurer about this question.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”