Lucid dreams.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm not really sure, but I do feel like experienced it a couple times.

One night I dreamed about being a spiderman, lol. Actually I feel I got a control over myself, like 35% consciousness. And I can decide whichever direction I want to swing, it also feels real. I do having fun there, but it only last like 15 seconds.

Tbh, I want get better on controlling the dreams, I learned many benefit I could get. For example, I like to think about fiction I'd like to write, as manga, or novel (even though none ever been executed or ended midway XD).

Just imagining if my thoughts can be applied on the LD. Can give better inspiration and experience, since Iam experiencing that. Still trying to improve my awareness on the dream state, one method I learned is to remember my own dreams. Man, writing them could be a drag. But then again, every goals requires effort. Plus, it can train my writing skills, right.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

The journal is definitely step one. Yes, it's a pain at first, but soon enough the writing is just like brushing your teeth in the morning, another autopilot habit. And the payoff is worth it, nothing like a 100% consciousness lucid dream! I've only had a couple so far but it's been a road of steady improvement so I know more are coming.
In my experiences, its a long road to controlling the dream. First you need to remember, then get lucid, then not wake up too fast so you have time to experiment..... and then you learn to control the world. Its not HARD it just takes time, and dedication.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

For Lucid Dreaming, I recommend this book: "A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming, 'Mastering the Art of Oneironautics" by Dylan Tuccillo, Jared Zeizel and Thomas Peisel. I haven't picked up this book in a while or finished it; but when I was focused initially during it, like the same night that I started to read, I had a very very "clear" dream. I was able to control myself to a certain extent.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”