You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lucky

1hd hmm not sure how to start this post actually, but yeah so basically I've had two encounters with something and I believe it is a succubus but I'm unsure. my first was a clear dream of my being rolled over by a strong presence laying beside me saying my name over and over. It came to a point where I could literally feel someone next to me and the feeling was great but for some reason there was also an animal such as a small dog I could feel laying beside me. still unsure. meanwhile I'm in a dream state and the entire time I remember my mind trying to fight it in a sense where it realizes you are laying down in your bed alone but at the same time it feels so real that you can actually feel it?

I have not made my first purchase yet but I'm just in awe as to what I've felt so far. it's so peaceful and so
loving. there was one point where I had a feeling of "pure love" I've never felt anything like it before, it was amazing and I long for it to return.

keep I'm mind that the entire succubus idea brought me to this for forum. I'm open to many things by have no clue what I'm doing other than reading post after post and research. I can truly say that I am interested with everything so far and when I do get the feelings I've had ita hard to let go.

any advice? anyone? I've spoken to one person in chat but I will not mention their name just know I thank you for listening when we did talk.

KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Archelone
Zodiac:

i would first suggest reading some more in this forum, specifically to get a better understanding of what succubi are vs how theyre portrayed. otherwise, id recommend going into this with no expectations in your head so u dont get distracted and maybe start meditating and other things advised for beginners.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

you can always get the "unbound" reading from CH. If you want other sources, you can seek out other conjurers out.

lucky88
new here
new here

KnightmareZX wrote:i would first suggest reading some more in this forum, specifically to get a better understanding of what succubi are vs how theyre portrayed. otherwise, id recommend going into this with no expectations in your head so u dont get distracted and maybe start meditating and other things advised for beginners.

Couldn't agree more and that's basically what I've been focused on. From what I've got read so far there are mixed feelings about ubis and I can see why but I think their just misunderstood but they are DA so I'll take my time.

lucky88
new here
new here

wolves wrote:you can always get the "unbound" reading from CH. If you want other sources, you can seek out other conjurers out.

Thanks for the advice buddy I'm not sure what I'll end up doing just yet but any help you can offer, feel free

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

lucky88 wrote: Thanks for the advice buddy I'm not sure what I'll end up doing just yet but any help you can offer, feel free
Heh? I am saying if you really want to know you can "BUY" an unbound reading from CH where CH will "scan" your house or place to see if there is any "UNBOUND" spirits/entities near you and then tell you about it. What you want to do later will be decided once you know what you have. OR.. if you do not want CH, there are other CONJURERS who are able to do such things. Is that clearer?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

lucky88 wrote:
Couldn't agree more and that's basically what I've been focused on. From what I've got read so far there are mixed feelings about ubis and I can see why but I think their just misunderstood but they are DA so I'll take my time.
Taking your time, and having patience, is probably one of the biggest strengths a person can have when it comes to interacting with Ubis, and building a relationship with them.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

"Over time, humans have always thought up ways to scare others using my kind. Everything you read about us is not all entirely true. It's best to learn the truth from a ubi itself instead of reading and believing everything you read. Yes, we can grab at body parts and fall in love with humans but only after we build a form of trust. Everything else was made up by humans over time to scare others into avoiding us... Frankly, it's silly and upsetting that they would judge Incubi and Succubi like that.

Yes, there are some few who can be nasty, but usually we're misunderstood. We're not that much different from humans than you think. We love, hate, whatever you humans feel, we can do so too. Remember that." - R (Incubus)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”