Rehoming spirits? Why? When to rehome?

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

I was wondering what is rehoming spirit all about? Why would you rehome a spirit that came forth to be with you during the conjuring process, out of all beings out there?

I'd like to believe the being agreed to work along with you come what may. Does it tantamount to neglecting the spirit/ betrayal by the keeper?

Under what circumstances rehoming should be deemed an option? Very much intrigued why people opt to rehome. Thank you.

p/s: I do think a lot 1h

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Spirits/entities are like friends in our lives. Some come and stay for a lifetime. Some come and stay for a decade. Some come and stay for a few years. Some come and stay for a season. Some come and stay for a few days. Some come and stay for a reason. They come and they go. It is the cycle of life and it is nothing but a phase we all have to go through. When the time is right, they will come. When the time is right, they will leave and just like our friends, they all leaves a bit of memories in us. Do not worry about it. Do not fret on it. Just enjoy your time with them. And not all of all will go through that phase. Our lives is short and theirs are kinda unlimited. So spending 100 years with us isnt that big deal to them. Just that sometimes we got some special case and things happen.... you know... like... life? lol..

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

well to answer simply: the reasons people rehome 1. they arent getting results THEY want
2. They feel they don't have time to put into it anymore
3. They think they've made a mistake
4. when should rehoming be an option
answers:
1. Even though people get testy this journey requires patience but its well worth it and a two way street. Everyone is diff and open on diff levels or some not open at all spiritually so they come into spirit keeping with WAY too many expectations. These beings had lives just as we did, its safe to say they learned something and can help us if we actually try to meet them half way meaning putting in the work it takes to have companionship instead of complaining after nothing happens in one day (it happens lol)

2. While people may feel they don't have time not all beings are that picky. Again they were alive once, they understand the concept of time on the earthen realm so they aren't that concerned. They understand that we may get busy. That's why they try to compensate meaning they can communicate many diff ways and some don't even take notice because they are thinking of their busy lives. Signs of interaction could include random acts of kindness from others, songs that answer questions you have in the moment, dreaming of people you never have before (always check your write ups of that being they could be appearing in your dreams, traits, animal associations etc)

3. While sometimes it is likely i believe everything happens for a reason. They are beings like everyone else they know what they want and who they want to be with. I doubt THEY'VE made a mistake. This could be a problem if you listen to what others tell you. DON'T. This is your spiritual journey and no one should tell you how it goes because you decide what you want and along the way you figure out whats supposed to be, whats not, and what you need ultimately.

4. Personally i think it should be an option if there's abuse on either side. Say a being or you become abusive in a way that's harming you or that being. This is unacceptable. There should always be house rules set in place in case any misunderstandings happen. There are times where beings energy can cause fatigue, nightmares, or an influx of bad look or moodiness, don't mistake this as bullying. Its your bodies reaction to something new. Just simply adjust your house rules (House Rules are a list of rules you make for the companions or unbounds that are with you. The same way you set boundaries for family or friends set them for companions as well. What they can and cant do, what your comfortable with, what you need from them and goals are extra things to type/write out, to be conscious of)

FEELINGS OF SPIRITS
While we have our views on them when we first start keeping we quickly figure out that no being is chained down by oppression and have free will to feel or say what they like. Of course some are heart broken. They think they've found a home just to be given up. Some can see it coming just by our behaviors but I'm sure they wish they were wrong. Some probably want to be proven wrong. So yes they can feel neglected. If you bring someone into your home with joy and promises of a new life then suddenly things change and they are no longer convenient or serve a "purpose" to you or even if there's miscommunication somewhere, what ever the reason may be for re-homing I'm sure in some sense they'd feel a little off about the situation. Not to say they wont adjust to their new home, but it shold'nt have to come to finding a NEW home. It's my advice to any new keeper that before you start thinking about purchasing a binding, to look into the good and bad of spirit keeping. The side effects, what they can help with, the potential of the relationships and where they can go. Everyone has reasons for companionship and some don't even see it as companionship but rather a way to change their lives, in other words to just take and not give. I wont say whats right or wrong because in their eyes they think what they will.

in case a new home needs to be found:
to me the right procedure would be to
1. find them a home for free, no cost or repurchase from the new person willing or wanting to give them companionship. Post the first initial and a little background on them but not all of it. To keep them safe. At the end just say "full info will go to next keeper, including things noticed"

2. For those interested get some basic info: Their age, how long they've been in the meta community, how long have they spirit kept, why they're interested. Some may just give the being away to the firdt person interested but personally i wouldn't. Its best to be sure of their now home so that they wont go through this process again. Whether its emotional or not lets be honest no one likes moving from home to home all the time, its tedious

3. really go through those that are interested and use process of elimination

4. Once their new home is found, send their new keeper/companion their full info and a list of things you noticed in behaviors, what they like as offerings, what they look like, how the speak, patterns of activeness just anything you've noticed while they were in your keep.

I do believe that if you choose this path you should take responsibility. We choose to open our selves up to this life. We chose to bring them home. The least we can do is see it through. That's simply because i don't believe in starting something i cant finish.

I had to answer this in a way that others can understand as well in case they are in the same boat or are currently in this position. I hope this gave you some insight : )
xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

wolves wrote:Spirits/entities are like friends in our lives. Some come and stay for a lifetime. Some come and stay for a decade. Some come and stay for a few years. Some come and stay for a season. Some come and stay for a few days. Some come and stay for a reason. They come and they go. It is the cycle of life and it is nothing but a phase we all have to go through. When the time is right, they will come. When the time is right, they will leave and just like our friends, they all leaves a bit of memories in us. Do not worry about it. Do not fret on it. Just enjoy your time with them. And not all of all will go through that phase. Our lives is short and theirs are kinda unlimited. So spending 100 years with us isnt that big deal to them. Just that sometimes we got some special case and things happen.... you know... like... life? lol..

Thank you for the views wolves.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

AriesStarChild_ wrote:well to answer simply: the reasons people rehome 1. they arent getting results THEY want
2. They feel they don't have time to put into it anymore
3. They think they've made a mistake
4. when should rehoming be an option
answers:
1. Even though people get testy this journey requires patience but its well worth it and a two way street. Everyone is diff and open on diff levels or some not open at all spiritually so they come into spirit keeping with WAY too many expectations. These beings had lives just as we did, its safe to say they learned something and can help us if we actually try to meet them half way meaning putting in the work it takes to have companionship instead of complaining after nothing happens in one day (it happens lol)

2. While people may feel they don't have time not all beings are that picky. Again they were alive once, they understand the concept of time on the earthen realm so they aren't that concerned. They understand that we may get busy. That's why they try to compensate meaning they can communicate many diff ways and some don't even take notice because they are thinking of their busy lives. Signs of interaction could include random acts of kindness from others, songs that answer questions you have in the moment, dreaming of people you never have before (always check your write ups of that being they could be appearing in your dreams, traits, animal associations etc)

3. While sometimes it is likely i believe everything happens for a reason. They are beings like everyone else they know what they want and who they want to be with. I doubt THEY'VE made a mistake. This could be a problem if you listen to what others tell you. DON'T. This is your spiritual journey and no one should tell you how it goes because you decide what you want and along the way you figure out whats supposed to be, whats not, and what you need ultimately.

4. Personally i think it should be an option if there's abuse on either side. Say a being or you become abusive in a way that's harming you or that being. This is unacceptable. There should always be house rules set in place in case any misunderstandings happen. There are times where beings energy can cause fatigue, nightmares, or an influx of bad look or moodiness, don't mistake this as bullying. Its your bodies reaction to something new. Just simply adjust your house rules (House Rules are a list of rules you make for the companions or unbounds that are with you. The same way you set boundaries for family or friends set them for companions as well. What they can and cant do, what your comfortable with, what you need from them and goals are extra things to type/write out, to be conscious of)

FEELINGS OF SPIRITS
While we have our views on them when we first start keeping we quickly figure out that no being is chained down by oppression and have free will to feel or say what they like. Of course some are heart broken. They think they've found a home just to be given up. Some can see it coming just by our behaviors but I'm sure they wish they were wrong. Some probably want to be proven wrong. So yes they can feel neglected. If you bring someone into your home with joy and promises of a new life then suddenly things change and they are no longer convenient or serve a "purpose" to you or even if there's miscommunication somewhere, what ever the reason may be for re-homing I'm sure in some sense they'd feel a little off about the situation. Not to say they wont adjust to their new home, but it shold'nt have to come to finding a NEW home. It's my advice to any new keeper that before you start thinking about purchasing a binding, to look into the good and bad of spirit keeping. The side effects, what they can help with, the potential of the relationships and where they can go. Everyone has reasons for companionship and some don't even see it as companionship but rather a way to change their lives, in other words to just take and not give. I wont say whats right or wrong because in their eyes they think what they will.

in case a new home needs to be found:
to me the right procedure would be to
1. find them a home for free, no cost or repurchase from the new person willing or wanting to give them companionship. Post the first initial and a little background on them but not all of it. To keep them safe. At the end just say "full info will go to next keeper, including things noticed"

2. For those interested get some basic info: Their age, how long they've been in the meta community, how long have they spirit kept, why they're interested. Some may just give the being away to the firdt person interested but personally i wouldn't. Its best to be sure of their now home so that they wont go through this process again. Whether its emotional or not lets be honest no one likes moving from home to home all the time, its tedious

3. really go through those that are interested and use process of elimination

4. Once their new home is found, send their new keeper/companion their full info and a list of things you noticed in behaviors, what they like as offerings, what they look like, how the speak, patterns of activeness just anything you've noticed while they were in your keep.

I do believe that if you choose this path you should take responsibility. We choose to open our selves up to this life. We chose to bring them home. The least we can do is see it through. That's simply because i don't believe in starting something i cant finish.

I had to answer this in a way that others can understand as well in case they are in the same boat or are currently in this position. I hope this gave you some insight : )
xoxo
Thank you very much AriesStarChild for the views, they were really timely for me, and I think for other newbies too. Yes, the journey can be very distressing sometimes for a newbie, and thoughts of giving up do surface from time to time. I very much agree with you that one should take the responsibiluty and see it through. Thank you very much for the enlightening post.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Most of the time when we get tickets about this, it's because the Keeper feels inadequate, and not that the spirit wants to leave. This is something that we often caution Keepers to be aware of, and not to feel like they have to measure themselves by someone else's expectations and experiences. Your journey is your journey, it's not going to be like someone else's journey, so you can't measure yourself as a Keeper by the experiences of someone else.

There are times when a spirit comes to you to help you with something specific, and once they are done with that task, they move on, but that's rare. Most of us find that spirits come to us because they want to be a lifetime friend, and not be there to help only with a specific issue.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Magnolia for the post. Yes comparisons and expectations does obscure the sight sometimes, when analysis the progress in the jorney. WIll keep the advise in mind.Thank you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”