You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenabra

I would like to learn how conjure spirit myself. Dous anyone know anything that can help me.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

As we have told you before, this is strongly discouraged without prolonged personal instruction from a very experienced individual.

If anyone has ever undertaken such a relationship through this forum, I haven’t seen it.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

You can buy the conjuring class from CH. I think they used to sell those conjuring classes :X Or you can go find yourself a master who is willing. Some people teaches them for a fee.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:You can buy the conjuring class from CH. I think they used to sell those conjuring classes :X Or you can go find yourself a master who is willing. Some people teaches them for a fee.
I do think most who do this do this for free, but often you have to already have an established (and often in person) relationship with them.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Alys wrote: I do think most who do this do this for free, but often you have to already have an established (and often in person) relationship with them.
You should be old enuf by now to know "there is nothing free in this world".... and no. Some conjurers do offers conjuring classes for a fee. CH has them too (or they used to have them but hey... i dont flip CH stores all day like most ppl). So, its a viable option. However, giving materials and methods to doing something does not mean you are a pro at it. It still boils down to you doing the work and exercises and how well you can do it. And whether you can successfully do it or not is a totally different story. There is no such things as I pay a few bucks and viola, i am a certified wizard (as DW likes to you, "you are a hairy wizard!") and i just wave my wand and voila, a demon appears with a bouquet of flowers. You still have to go through the work and exercise and gain experience but hey.. he asked for it :X And enjoy the pictures below....

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:
Alys wrote: I do think most who do this do this for free, but often you have to already have an established (and often in person) relationship with them.
You should be old enuf by now to know "there is nothing free in this world".... and no. Some conjurers do offers conjuring classes for a fee. CH has them too (or they used to have them but hey... i dont flip CH stores all day like most ppl). So, its a viable option. However, giving materials and methods to doing something does not mean you are a pro at it. It still boils down to you doing the work and exercises and how well you can do it. And whether you can successfully do it or not is a totally different story. There is no such things as I pay a few bucks and viola, i am a certified wizard (as DW likes to you, "you are a hairy wizard!") and i just wave my wand and voila, a demon appears with a bouquet of flowers. You still have to go through the work and exercise and gain experience but hey.. he asked for it :X And enjoy the pictures below....

I misread your post! Read “few” as “free.” I still think many do as “free.” Financially. As in no monetary compensation for instruction. But I also agree with you. There’s no such thing as a free lunch. :)

Bloodwarriormystic
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenabra