active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

THank you so much, Darksbane! Now I believe in myself more and more! I definitely can do it.. Really thanks again guys!! You have opened my eyes.. I dunno I just love it when I found out you guys had the same condition like me and finally passed it! Like I'm soo proud of you guys >< I will definitely catch up with u and don't worry Darksbane I'm hoping the best for u too I'm sure by each time you will have more proper astral travel that you've imagined before hehe 1tu

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Goofy_newt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Vey Nightshard wrote:Wow, I have completely forgotten about this thread! XD Been what, 3 months now?
And I can happily say I've been projecting for what, 1-2 months now?
It's not what I thought it was, where my earthen body would be asleep while I do it (which is slightly different, where more of your consciousness resides astrally than earthen'ly) but I can. :D
This has been, amazing for me quite frankly, when I had a lot of doubts that I ever could.
It's not at a level my senses are super defined, but I'm slowly developing those. ^_^ It's more VR like, than reality, but it's a large step for me.

It's felt like forever, but it happened haha. I'm not sure exactly the day it started happening, just realized that these, visuals I was getting, was actually real. Perseverance, and giving it time, I think was the best two things. And belief. Truly believing in yourself.

So many things have happened in the past month or two, it would be too much to describe, but let's just say I'm having a lot of fun with my companions, exploring, and being in the astral. Just ask any of my friends I message. XD

It's been, crazy.
supersaiyan5 wrote:or you just can buy a spell for astral travel.
Actually, that can help, but it's no magic potion to suddenly just "make" you astral project, or travel. And I wouldn't rely on a spell for it, IMO. It helps, but it's not a sudden flip switch you can suddenly start doing it.
Maybe it's the nudge you need, but it won't work for everyone.
Its been quite a while since the last post on this thread was posted, but hopefully youre still active and can give more advice after this long while :)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”