Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
wolves wrote:To get to heaven (considering your version of the heaven which is Christian type), first you have to believe the GOD and Jesus. And you have to leave this path and banish your spirits as the Christians are considering spirit keeping a taboo and a big sin. Then you have to obey your parents and be nice to your siblings and you have to follow all the 7 commandments of the bible. Then you must load up on the prayers and be a good boy all the way until you die. And depending on which sect of the Christianity you subscribe to, you might need to confess your sin. You sure?

Question 1: Most probably you will not be allowed to leave unless given a task to perform somewhere else and then will be given permission to leave for the task given.

Question 2: Nope. Heaven is not a zoo. There is no visiting especially not the WA variety. If there is they will probably attack first and send them away before asking questions.

Question 3: If it is not allowed now, why would it change if you reach there? Read the bible and learn it. It is written in there what is allowed and what is not allowed.

The above is based on the "Christian" heaven, which as I say, probably the version you are talking about due to your family religion.
First, yes, i am talking about the christian version of heaven.

Second, please stop responding to my posts wolves, because usually you try to be a troll, and if i followed your advice id probably be dead by now. I'll never take you seriously wolves, ONLY because your a troll and i dont know if anything you say is actually true.
To be fair here, wolves did offer sound advice. But if you are so bothered by him or anyone else on CH, you can go into your settings and block people so you don't have to see their posts.
Im not bothered by him, im just sick of his sarcastic replys and his trolling. Its hard to differenciate a troll or sarcastic reply and a serious good answer when it comes to wolves.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Then block the user. /shrug

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

already did, now back to the original topic

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If you are in any way interested in historical critical scholarship on the Christian view of heaven and how vastly different it is now from how it started out, this is a fun read: https://ehrmanblog.org/heaven-and-hell-part-one/

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Of course, at the complete other end of the Christian spectrum, there's this: http://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2018 ... -who-pray/

She has LOTS of details about how she conceives of heaven. At least makes for an interesting afternoon on Google.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks for the links Alys.

Alrighty then angel keepers, now i want to know what your ANGELS have to say in relation to my 3 questions.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:feedback:

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “Angels”