Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

All of it for me-because it helps answer some questions! I would never had tasked any of my spirits, only because I had considered them friends & I don't like to take advantage either, I guess it's because I know what it's like when a friend expects you to do everything for them & gets upset when you can't for good reason-referring to human living friends-but that's another issue, one I had to learn that involves knowing who your friends are & who's not!

Dream Dragons Rain
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampiric
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dijinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wonderful.. Sometimes the simple things look so hard

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks Magnolia for posting this!

I read this back in October and some of it didn't really sink in. I just re-read it and parts of it are hitting home for me now. There are some things that have been troubling me for a couple of weeks - tasking, time, and life in general among them. My spirits have given me their opinions in some of these but I can't tell you how overly critical I am of myself, that I don't need to be. The sections in your post that specifically speak to these topics really helps me reign in my anxieties.

I'm really glad I found CH, and this post is a great example why I have such respect for you guys.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

You're here for a reason.
...though that reason may be curiosity. I don't feel like there's necessarily a spiritual call I got, but a choice I made.
Listen, feel, react.
This is why I think mediation is generally recommended. It's not just sitting with an empty head, it's learning your own inner voice so you can also pick out the voices of your companions if they speak up. Also grounding and calming yourself can be helpful if you're the "excitable" type. Sitting and hearing nothing is frustrating, but you may actually be accomplishing something that way.
This isn't a dress rehearsal.
Okay, needed to hear that! Sometimes it feel like life is a weighty task or difficult test. Which, I'm sure it is too.

Return to “Magnolia”