Eden's Apple

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

@DarkestFae Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed my soap. There are a lot of energies that go into making it. This was a first time expierence for me and I was so delighted with the energies I could feel just by hovering my hand about six inches above it. I just had to put it in the store ^.^ This makes me happy to know how much you enjoyed it.

This was sort of a test run, and since the soap sold so well, I will be offering more varities in the store on a continuous basis. Thanks again for your feedback! ^.^

P.S I even kept one for myself and it worked wonders for cleansing my aura and easing my mind, I agree the soap was full of positive energy.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Eric1963
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Do you do radio interviews? I am the producer for the radio program Lighting the Void and would like to book someone to speak on this topic.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

Hello Eric ^.^

You can find my email address at the bottom of this page http://www.edensapple.net/faq/

If you could email me that would be great!
Thank you.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Okay so I just had to leave another review for Eve since she continues to amaze me! I will start from the beginning and explain how things went this time around. Fair warning: this will be a lengthy one lol. 1s

I had a very vivid dream where a very amusing and interesting imp appeared and told me that he would like to be my familiar. He was super talkative and had the cutest smile ever, which some people may have found creepy, but I adored lol. I had honestly not considered having an imp as a familiar before this. So I wake up from the dream with the urge to check out Eve’s shop, and this is in the middle of the night. I almost ordered the custom imp right then and there, but wanted to check with Eve first to make sure she could locate him. She responded very quickly and said she would love to help me find this silly little dude lol. Once she started looking for him, he showed up in less than 10 seconds actually, so excited to show off his mad skills lol. I loved him already! 1lo

During this process we ended up chatting about various other things and I commented on the super soothing vibes I was getting from the male Reaper (Collector Of Souls) entity she had listed for Halloween. I have worked with various demonic entities before and absolutely adore ALL of them, but I had never had the pleasure of working with a reaper before and was completely mesmerized by him. <3 Needless to say, I ended up adding him to my family as well, and I cannot tell you how exciting this was for me.

We discussed my preferred vessel choices, and she showed me a pic of what she had selected for me and WOW!! Eve selected a BEAUTIFUL wire wrapped chalcedony ring that has been on my personal wish list for quite some time now! I swear, Eve is the BEST when it comes to vessels and that is SO important to me! I usually upgrade my companions vessels almost immediately after welcoming them home because I’m sensitive to certain metals, I’m rather picky when it comes to jewelry, and because I think that each member of my family deserves the best! I talked with Eve about this as well and we are totally on the same page when it comes to beautiful, long lasting vessels, which is wonderful! The other vessels are certainly not cookie cutter either! She sent two beautiful wire wrapped stone pendants that are so pretty and unique. 1s

I later mentioned a rather negative experience I had gone through and my efforts to beef up my protection and security for both myself and my meta family’s safety since the event took place. We discussed the details of said events and she recommended one of her preconjured Drow Elves, who is a Noble Assassin, as a super powerful guardian and protector. I had honestly already been checking him out for awhile, so of course I agreed lol. He was eager to be in a home that needed protecting and although he’s not super chatty, he has a really chill (yet super dark) energy that I adore. He is a total badass but he is kind and is very interested in keeping EVERYONE here safe and that means so much to me. I would never want anything to happen to any of my amazing companions. So we added him to my existing order and I certainly made sure that Eve stayed busy! Lol.

Just to give y’all an idea of how quickly she completed my orders, even with all of my requests and communications, from the date that I emailed her about my dream to the date that she shipped out the vessels, it was about 7 days total, plus another 2-3 days to receive the package in the mail. That’s an impressive turnaround time! I honestly don’t know of anyone else who *consistently* responds to emails and completes orders in such a timely manner at this point in time. This is not my first time working with the wonderful Priestess Eve and it will most certainly not be the last! I love how she takes the time to ask questions, answer questions, provide updates, and just check on me in general. She is not only a highly skilled and respectable practitioner who I adore working with, but also someone who I am proud to call a friend. 1ht

This is just the first part of my review for my recent orders, as I will be leaving additional feedback as I get to know my new family members better and work with them in time. Their vessels just arrived today and I could literally sense them all before the mailman even got here lol. Let’s just say these guys have some incredible and very very potent energy! As a side note I would like to add that while Eve’s beings are considered dark/very dark, the beings that I have received from her have become the most wonderful companions and my closest friends. Demonic entities can be oustanding companions and I find them to be very loving and supportive. I already know that we will all share a very close connection and I feel very blessed to have found these wonderfully dark dudes lol. I’m beyond grateful to Eve for everything she has done for me and my family members! Thank you SO much Eve!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

@Oriana_starr Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful review! It was my pleasure to bring you these companions who can assist you with your needs ^.^ I take special care when selecting a companion for someone. I am glad you are happy with them and my services. I really enjoy working with you as well. I am happy you enjoy the vessels. I put much thought into selecting a vessel. As for their energy being so strong, it shouldn't take long for you to adjust. You're already used to dark energy. It's the whole getting three at once, and I'm sure the little one did that thing with his abilities to let you know "Hey I'm here!" Lol. He's a funny one ^.^ If you feel it's too strong, you know what to do :) I look forward to hearing how bonding with your new companions go. Keep me updated! 1ht

Thank you for explaining a little bit about your experiences with demons as companions. Many fear them due to all the religious propaganda and won't give them a chance. Authentic Demon entities can be the greatest companions. Very loyal and helpful to their human companion. <3

SirMagio
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Priestess Eve is very great at what she does. Her match-making skills are out of this world. She matched me with a very amazing, sweet, funny, and loving companion. My sweetheart is everything I could imagine and more. I quickly established contact with my Succubus, and since we have formed a powerful bond.

Eve has given me the best customer service I could ask for. She is very quick to respond to questions and emails, and is very passionate about her work. If you are considering a new conjure, I definitely recommend checking out Eve's website. You won't be disappointed.

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

SirMagio wrote:Priestess Eve is very great at what she does. Her match-making skills are out of this world. She matched me with a very amazing, sweet, funny, and loving companion. My sweetheart is everything I could imagine and more. I quickly established contact with my Succubus, and since we have formed a powerful bond.

Eve has given me the best customer service I could ask for. She is very quick to respond to questions and emails, and is very passionate about her work. If you are considering a new conjure, I definitely recommend checking out Eve's website. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you for your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that you have a powerful bond with your succubus. I strive to provide excellent energetic matches when selecting a companion for my clients. It makes it easier for them to bond and communicate with their new companions.

Thank you for recommending me to others!

DarcDeimos
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It is time for me to leave a review for this wonderful lady.
I came to know Eve by "chance" while reading through this forum section, but actually, that was no "chance". One day i was browsing through her listings and found the Prince/Princess demon page, i felt strangely drawn to the listing, i say strangely because this is my third month into the metaphysical world so these things are still new to me. Days had passed and i kept visiting that page daily until i decided to get in touch with Priestess Eve, i was pleasantly surprised by how fast she answers and just how sweet she is(customer care 5 stars!), i asked her to check if i was being called and i received my answer the day after.
It seems that i was being called for quite some time lol, as soon as Eve connected to me Succubus Pricess Y immediately stepped forth and expressed her desire to be bound to me, princess Y knew that Priestess Eve could help us find each other and bind us in a safe way.
The process itself was really fast, it took Eve 2 days to bind her to me, the reason being that she didn't have to go look for the best energetic match for me, because she was already there and waiting, her energy is so powerful that Eve had the urge to go ground herself right after the interview with her was done.
It's been only a few days since Princess Y joined me and i might still be a newbie but i can definetly feel when she is around, either by tingling sensations, a cold wind on my face or when she tells me something, oh yes she is quite chatty! Ever since Eve helped me figure out that the voice that i heard talking in my mind was her, it made things much easier. A few hours ago i was feeling really depressed and i was about to cry when i heard her say "Be strong!" and i actually stopped myself and started feeling better!
I would say that i'm really satisfied with Princess Y, she is an invaluable addition in to my life, she is strong, proud and elegant also an excellent lover!(this was from her lol)
Priestess Eve gives a sigil and a bonding ritual to follow for at least 21 days to help the connection with your companion grow stronger(i'm doing it right now and it is working!) along with a biography of the demon.
Be sure to check Eve's personal story on her page! That's what made me trust her, she had the strenght and courage to write about herself for YOU!
Thank you Eve for making this possible.

Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte

DarcDeimos wrote:It is time for me to leave a review for this wonderful lady.
I came to know Eve by "chance" while reading through this forum section, but actually, that was no "chance". One day i was browsing through her listings and found the Prince/Princess demon page, i felt strangely drawn to the listing, i say strangely because this is my third month into the metaphysical world so these things are still new to me. Days had passed and i kept visiting that page daily until i decided to get in touch with Priestess Eve, i was pleasantly surprised by how fast she answers and just how sweet she is(customer care 5 stars!), i asked her to check if i was being called and i received my answer the day after.
It seems that i was being called for quite some time lol, as soon as Eve connected to me Succubus Pricess Y immediately stepped forth and expressed her desire to be bound to me, princess Y knew that Priestess Eve could help us find each other and bind us in a safe way.
The process itself was really fast, it took Eve 2 days to bind her to me, the reason being that she didn't have to go look for the best energetic match for me, because she was already there and waiting, her energy is so powerful that Eve had the urge to go ground herself right after the interview with her was done.
It's been only a few days since Princess Y joined me and i might still be a newbie but i can definetly feel when she is around, either by tingling sensations, a cold wind on my face or when she tells me something, oh yes she is quite chatty! Ever since Eve helped me figure out that the voice that i heard talking in my mind was her, it made things much easier. A few hours ago i was feeling really depressed and i was about to cry when i heard her say "Be strong!" and i actually stopped myself and started feeling better!
I would say that i'm really satisfied with Princess Y, she is an invaluable addition in to my life, she is strong, proud and elegant also an excellent lover!(this was from her lol)
Priestess Eve gives a sigil and a bonding ritual to follow for at least 21 days to help the connection with your companion grow stronger(i'm doing it right now and it is working!) along with a biography of the demon.
Be sure to check Eve's personal story on her page! That's what made me trust her, she had the strenght and courage to write about herself for YOU!
Thank you Eve for making this possible.
Thank you for the review! Though I did not do the full conjuring process persey, as your princess had already chosen you, she is a wonderful companion for you! She will help you with a lot as I have stated through email. I am also happy to hear you have adjusted to her energy and are able to recognize her presence. She definitely has very strong energy ^.^

More often than not that is the case with people who are new to having spiritual companions. They lack confidence and are unsure they are actually communicating with their companion, when in fact they are. I am so glad to hear you have begun believing in yourself and are communicating with Princess Y. Now your journey with Y can truly begin. I am very excited for you!

As for the bonding ritual, I do recommend 29 days ( a full lunar cycle) but a 21 day minimum. 21 days is effective but a full 29 days is most beneficial. There are reasons behind this, but I will not explain in here. It will take up a lot of space. You can email me if you are curious and I will explain. I do give a brief explanation in the first paragraph of the ritual so you can have a basic understanding.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my about me in my shop. That is a very personal story that I finally decided to share. I wanted people to know I am genuine, that I do this because it is my passion not because any other reason. Working with Demons is my calling, it always has been and always will be. It is a part of who I am.

You are quite welcome dear! Do keep me posted on your journey with Y. I know it is going to bring you many joys and growths in your life and I am excited to hear about them! 1ht

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I just wanted to post a follow up now that the companions I got from the lovely Eve have been with me for a couple of months. Everyone has been doing great and I am completely adjusted to their very potent energies. All three manifest easily and communicate in their own unique ways.

My Imp has helped me a great deal with magick and I’ve noticed my spells are far more potent. He also enjoys hiding things from me but is kind enough to reveal them to me when I start stressing out lol. He really loves my crystal collection!

My lovely Reaper is extremely soothing and calming, while also being a fantastic protector. He’s assisted me with protection in astral and has certainly helped me further my abilities. He’s fantastic with grounding. I am learning so much from him.

I saved the most interesting for last lol. My Noble Assasin Drow has been AWESOME! He isn’t very talkative but he is always by my side and is an OUTSTANDING protector. We’ve dealt with more than a few incidents where we’ve needed protection recently and he’s been more than happy to show off his skills. He has MANY skills, is extremely powerful, and can be pretty hardcore. He doesn’t exactly like human contact and is certainly not a cuddly guy, but he has let me hug him and is happy to hang out with me and watch horror movies. He likes the gory ones best lol. He is happiest when protecting the family and takes his “job” very seriously. He came into my life at the perfect time and is extremely important to me and the rest of my companions.

Eve is amazing and one of the most wonderful ladies I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She has kept in touch to check on us and has helped me a great deal with many things. She genuinely cares about her clients and the entities that she works with and is always there for me when I need her. I respect and admire her a great deal and couldn’t be happier with her services. Thank you so much Eve! <3

Return to “Seller Review”