Mystic Morning Treasures real_magick

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

That is awesome Zuzu! Congrats on your new family member. I was reading thru some of the reviews in this thread and even Mags said positive things about Lisa which went a long way for me.

I actually just placed an order to adopt a dolphin totem spirit from Lisa. I've been looking at his (the dolphin's) listing for months and it never seemed like the right time but it did a few days ago out of the blue.

The vessel he was associated with was a ring way too big for me and Lisa graciously offered to swap it out for another vessel, an awesome spinner ring with a dolphin etched in it in my size. I'll keep ya posted with my experiences [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageImageImage
Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

I had bought a vampire a month or two ago. Still new to Keeping, but the calling for a certain bracelet kept in my head. I HAD to get it. I had to get him! "B"~ I have seen him before in previous dreams and he had even helped with healing when I really, really needed it. He and "R" - someone I got from a different seller - had worked together to put me at ease when I nearly had a breakdown.
During my alone-time, I decided to talk to everyone in my keep, thanked them properly, and was even suggested to light some incense. The incense in particular from Lisa. xD I gladly lit it for him as soon as I got home. I actually forgot he came in with incense. Might need to buy more once I find out what it is...lol.
Since I was still new to keeping at the time, I was still able to feel his energy. It was slightly heavy, at first, but I loved it. I still do! It's soothing, in its own way. He likes to watch me play the Gods Eater series...
I had bought a volkh from her too! His energy is also noticeable. *-* I felt more at ease knowing I have a bodyguard.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Lisa is wonderful! She’s such a kind person and her energy is so warm and caring! She always takes the time to answer all of my questions and has helped me a great deal since I found her! I initially purchased her “Emotional Well Being Package” which has already proven to be an extremely effective combination of spirits and spells for me! The package listing included 5 spirits and 2 spells and she worked with me to do a distance binding to a vessel that I already owned. I LOVE the spirits that she bound for me and they have already helped me a great deal! The soul cleanser got to work right away and I felt like I was getting the flu or something for a few days, but the general feeling of “yuck” soon subsided just like she said it would. :)

I was initially drawn to her because of how much thought and time she puts into her listings. Her spirit descriptions really drew me in and I really appreciate the detailed information as well. I feel that she really cares about the spirits she works with and she takes the time to get to know the spirits and offers some excellent information about them as well. She also has very reasonable prices which is a huge plus!! 1ey

I’m waiting on my most recent order now, which should be here in the next couple of days. I’m super excited to meet my new female werewolf! She sounds perfect for me! I also purchased her 3rd eye & portal bracelet which I cannot wait to use! A BIG “thank you” to Lisa for all of your help and kindness! You’re amazing! 1s

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
sk56
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

Very fast reply and very sweet, ordered a Celopatra princess Djinn....

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
elviscyrus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I dont find any contact information on her website, can i have a link or number to contact her please? I'd like to purchase pollinating faery from her.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

elviscyrus wrote:I dont find any contact information on her website, can i have a link or number to contact her please? I'd like to purchase pollinating faery from her.
On her policies page, a little over halfway down Lisa gives her contact info. It is very clearly marked.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Lisa is amazing. I got my Norse Tiger and pollinating fairy from her and I’ve felt nothing but love from my spirits. Particularly my Norse tiger. I randomly put him in my cart last minute because I felt a pull from him. He’s such a big cuddle bug and has been helping with all the negativity around me. My fairy from her is also an adorable delight with lots of manifestations.

I definitely plan to order from Lisa again! <3 <3 <3

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

I am in total love about Lisa, one of my fav sellers!^^
She has always be very clear in questions and straight to the point,
and at same time so warmhearted , so kind!
My Master Vampire coming from her is a powerhouse!
My Lord is beautiful, cunning and sexy!
Planing to get two Where-Dragons from her^^

Conjuredspirits17
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Cazdor

I have purchased many spirits vessels from Lisa she is such a sweetheart and her spirits are wonderful :)

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Lisa is a wonderful person who always listens to me very well, very helpful, responds quickly to emails, and her conjuration has been fast. Wu has much to thank and his spirits are wonderful.

Return to “Seller Review”