Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Ask me next time we're in chat together Bward. I'd like to not derail dear Lilith's review thread any further.
why not here you already replied once?
this is about Lilith tho.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

OwlSpirit wrote:Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.
You can always ask Lilith about layaways or put them on hold too. She's pretty accomodating about stuff like that.

bwardabUnYiP wrote: why not here you already replied once?
No, it's not really about Lilith. It was about you dissing CH's Ubi. I'm sure any you might have around will be delighted to hear you think the Ubi from Lilith are better than them.
That's why I replied the way I replied but seems like you didn't realise the obvious, so now I hope it's obvious enough.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:Haven't had any experiences with her per say, but the Kludde (DA) on there is currently calling out to me. ;v ;

Problem is that I don't have enough money atm and as soon as I mention the website, mum will want to see what they have to offer and she doesn't believe in things like this... Perhaps when I find my own place? He already came over check me out and understands my issue so he's agreed to leave it for now and let Lilith know about my situation.
You can always ask Lilith about layaways or put them on hold too. She's pretty accomodating about stuff like that.

bwardabUnYiP wrote: why not here you already replied once?
No, it's not really about Lilith. It was about you dissing CH's Ubi. I'm sure any you might have around will be delighted to hear you think the Ubi from Lilith are better than them.
That's why I replied the way I replied but seems like you didn't realise the obvious, so now I hope it's obvious enough.
I wasn't dissing I, I suspect that because her's are a lot more expensive. :( 1e 1bg 1hd

darkLady8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:Very pleased with my first purchase from Lilith. Wonderful experience. She reconnected me with a past love that was looking for someone with entirely different name, but we both passed his test. ;) Already made another purchase and cannot wait for them to arrive.

I was wondering how this really worked? Did it bring a romance into your real life or is it another spirit from your past life?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Recently ordered a spirit from her, and she's as good as advertised on the customer service side.

I'll let you know what I think of the spirit, once he's settled in. Seems to be happy to have me.

Denisa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nymph

Hi guys
I’ve read all these positive reviews about Lilith’s Treasure Tavern and thought I would give it a try. As you might have guessed my experience was slightly different.
It took a month and a half to get my vessel after paying for her services. I enquired about what the vessel would be and received no information about it. I found communication to be lacking.When the vessel finally arrived it looked beautiful but the next day it broke. I stuck it back together the best I cloud (with super glue).
Can anyone help me? What happens when the vessel breaks? I contacted the seller but who knows how long she will take to answer me as she is experiencing technological difficulties at this time. (Or so she claims).
I don’t know what to believe anymore. I feel disappointed as I take spirit keeping with utmost seriosity and I can’t think anyone would dare fool around with this. I find this fooling around insulting not only to me as a customer but to the spirit whom I definitely felt connected with. As soon as the vessel broke I felt a slight burning sensation at the back of my head and later this sensation turned into a dim migraine. Did anyone experience everything similar?

Leo
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Liche
Zodiac:

Hey Denisa,
Two of my spirit come from her, to be honest, at each, I never had a problem in the beginning, but the fact that she is technical problems is quite strange. In the sense that, in August 2018, she already had technical problems and had not replied to an email I had sent to her, not even a reply to tell me that she could not. I sent an email back a while ago, to see if this time she'll answer me.

For vessels, it's more complicated, I think she makes them herself, which means that sometimes they can be more fragile than average. I have a necklace from her that's probably armored, because it fell down and never broke, but I have a ring that cracked and broke after several months, and I felt something at this moment, some kind of electric shock throughout my right arm. The problem is that when a vessel is broken it's like someone's house is partially destroyed, it's not the best condition for living and you're not in a particularly good mood.
I hope it helped you a little.

A wise man once said to me: "If you're dumb, you're dumb."
I can say with certainty that he was right ://
Aegonyx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luyci

Unfortunately my experience with Lilith seems to be... not the greatest. Very sweet lady, yes. Good communication for sure. But I ordered in April around Easter for my spirit. A reverse adoption Incubus. I emailed her for updates and finally she told me he'll be shipped on the weekened. I asked how long, she said 2 weeks. I informed her I need him before mid June due to vacation. Well, June comes around and it's 2 weeks after she said he was shipped. I finally decided I'll ask for a tracking number. She gives me it and it shows it was just shipped on the 2nd of June.

2 weeks after she said it would be. Now I dont know if I'll get my spirit before I'm gone for 2 weeks. Making me go through about 3 months of waiting

Hismara
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lilith Di Levilio wrote:Oh goodness, I just found this thread! Thank you everyone! :grouphug: :thankyou:

I am glad everyone is pleased and happy with their new family members! As regards the feminine vessels I can understand the problem! LOL I am fixing this since as of now we choose vessels after the purchase so I know whom to make it for - a male or female. But even with the older listings you can still message me and ask to find you something more male! ;)
most of your dark listings, say for someone really experienced. Are there any for someone just starting out?

Keeper of -High Elf -Succubus -Nympho -Volkh -Fenrir -Werewolf
Lover of Nature and all things book 1rd
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Hmm. I've been thinking of doing an order with Lilith at some point. Soon. I've been deliberating for awhile on her, to be honest, due to the mixed reviews. Even just one or two negative reviews is enough to make me be wary.

If anyone is willing, has anyone had any experiences with her custom conjure of a Dart Arts spirit or demonic?
I'm thinking of getting one of my demonic imps through her. I have envisioned in my mind I want 3 different demonic imps through 3 different conjurers, and I am thinking of having Lilith be one of them. I already have my first two conjurers in mind, just debating who should be the last. Might end up going to Satan and Sons. She did quickly respond to me when I sent an email contacting her.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Seller Review”