You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

As I'm currently dealing with an unbound spirit that holds malice I thought it got stronger. I believe that my Incubus pulled me away from my own home and told me not to look back for the life of me. I took a Ritual Bath for protection. I'm not sure if this worked. Does anyone know if Ritual Baths for Protection can protect you from Dark Entities?

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mm which ritual bath did you do?
Most that I found are focused on cleansing/purification, not protection...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mm which ritual bath did you do?
Most that I found are focused on cleansing/purification, not protection...
I used Coriander which can be used for multiple things which Protection is one. I stayed in for about 12 minutes I think while using a clean washcloth to put spread the water over myself while mediating. I think this worked as I didn't feel the entity's presence while trying to sleep.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Oo if it works, you might want to perform it regularly.
The effect of bathing is usually short term, thus performing it daily for 1-2 weeks, then once a week if you don't sense the disturbance : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I just saw this great post; ritual baths are one old school method that I hear/read about in different forms of magick and religion. I'd follow it up with the ritual that Ash posted several years ago. In fact there is so good info on forms of protect. I am glad I saw this post; may be time for me to do some things again.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... n%20ritual

Return to “Paranormal Energy”