You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Hey fam, i recently have been having trouble casting spells, the main reason is that i dont know how to "intend" a spell to work, any tips

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Intent-or intend-is where there is a specific outcome you are aiming for! There are a few ways to do it-visualization is the best, but if you have trouble like me with the concentration part you can write down the intent on a piece of paper with the spell, that way you can remember & aide in the progress!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is an excellent reason to work on practicing all that meditation people keep recommending. It helps you both refine and focus on what you want.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Not everyone has power innately. You can work to attain it. No amount of visualization will make a spell work if you don't have the fire for it - you'll just be imagining things vividly. Try and see what you're capable of first.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think that practice leads to the refining of skills. I liken it to going to the gym: no one gets a physique like a body builder after only a few sessions.

Practice also helps refine the ability to ask for results properly, as an unclear intent or focus won't bring precise results. Practice will also help a person to refine their knack of asking for things that can actually be accomplished. For example, not even the most skilled people in these forums is going to get a result if they cast a spell for $1 million to drop out of the sky at their feet. That's unrealistic. But people at a lot of levels of experience will be able to cast a spell for "increase my income". Then they might find ways opening for them that lead to a raise, or a job offer, or avenues for creating extra income like selling items on Etsy or eBay.

I agree with you that some people are naturally better at this than others. However, the folks who need more practice will definitely improve with practice. I posted a response because I would hate to see a newbie get discouraged before they even get started, thinking that they have no talent for this.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Likes2Read wrote: For example, not even the most skilled people in these forums is going to get a result if they cast a spell for $1 million to drop out of the sky at their feet. That's unrealistic.
A lot of newbie and ppl are having a saddingz.. you broke their heart :X now a lot of ppl will rage quit spirit keeping :X

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

LOL. Trust me, we'd all have been casting the heck out of that $1 million spell if it were feasible. :lol: :crazy:

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”