DarkKingdomMagickals

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Truthseeking
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, Guys I was going to wrote a review on Phantom's conjurings. However, I was surprised that I didn't find one. So I start a thread here.

As a newbie in this meta world, I considered my self a highly curious however spiritual-blinded. I learnt a lot from this forum, and met many nice conjurers. Phantom is definitely one of them. He helped me connecting my first beings (which I got from another very popular and busy conjurer). Surprising, He was also the one who warned me be nice to my third eye when I was secretly planning to rip it open. Then, he offered me some healing sections, which is free.

I also got a emperor vampire from him. The emperor vampire rules several kingdoms, and has authority over the royal one. I am super satisfied with his services.

As a new spirit keep, I am not a fan those those big-name conjurers who has a long waiting line; who request you to follow up with the process, and can't keep their promised timeline because they are busy. For those who understand this feelings, I recommend phantom. He is spontaneous, and kindly offers some guidance. He keep his promise, being's profile is detailed, and is about one page long. It's either I bug him about my conjurings, or he bug me back how my relationship goes on with my beings ( the one from him, of course)

FYI, I believe this is his store info
http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 54
Spelled Number: 60
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you so much!!! This means so much to me. c: I am so glad I am able to help you out! ^,.,^

"Never wait for Black Roses to turn Red again"

My Shop Link: http://darkkingdommagickals.storenvy.com/
ShadowMutt
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

I recently ordered a reverse adoption from Phantom, and wow! Phantom gives such a detailed description of the spirit or entity that you receive, its quite incredible. I got an entire page worth on her looks and personality, and Phantom even went through the effort to put in a bonding ritual and conjuring ritual. By far this is the most detailed description I have ever received, and I've been spirit keeping for quite some time now. It also did not take very long for me to get her, and when I emailed Phantom, responses were quick and pleasant. I highly recommend going to him, and I hope to be able to buy from him again soon. I've bought from various sellers in the past, and again, by far the most detailed description. It really reassures me that Phantom is trying to actually match the correct Spirit/Entity with the keeper, that way there are no bad experiences (for either side) down the line. I look forward to working with my newest addition to the family, thank you Phantom!

Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you so much ShadowMutt for the kind words! C: I am so glad that you are getting along with your companion! :)

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Great conjurer and seller. Very detailed spirit bio with picture and bonding instructions. Very user friendly as well. Kindly re-sent spirit info for an earlier purchase. Ultimately one of the better/more reliable sellers out there who are both timely, knowledgeable and kind.

ravennova
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Mara
Zodiac:

I absolutely love the Prince Incubus, T, I got from Phantom, his energy is probably the strongest out of anyone in my keep and he's already manifesting quite a bit! Feedback and recieving the info took a little while (he mentioned he was busy with work), but it was well worth the wait. Each time he sent a reply back he was full of information. Nothing but happiness from me, I can't wait for my Queen Demonic!

Waiting On
W - Gwragedd Annwn
S - Comet Pegasus

In Family
N/A
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I was one of the recently giveaway winner <3
I decide to bond for a week then give my review for the binding.

I can say.. he find a perfect demon commander for me xD
I didn't expect I'll meet another demon that is kind, nice, and have similar perspective like me.
the bio is also very detailed; from the description of looks, personality, manifestation, and picture.
summary, perfect!
<3

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Phantom_of_the_arts
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you all so much! ^,.,^

You are all amazing! c:

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

This post is a bit overdue but I actually found his shop through the forums here since he had posted a link to his shop that is located on Storenvy (DarkKingdomMagickals is the name, it will easily show up on Google if you just type that in). I decided I wanted to give him a try and my experience has been nothing but beyond satisfactory.

This is a really awesome conjurer and I think totally worth it - the conjurer is very responsive in emails and his conjures are extremely affordable.. he answers all questions you have and ensures your questions are answered. I would say the price range is very much similar to Billy's from ThePaganShop. He does tons of Reverse Adoptions, Custom Conjures, Custom Spells, and even Demonics. I don't know why more people haven't heard of him since this conjurer is also capable of binding to two different vessels.. I've done the same thing through Billy actually where he bound a pre-conjure spirit to both my own ring and one of my plushies, and I was able to do the same with Dark Composer's binding of a spirit from a RA. (He currently only does bindings to spirit or to your own remote vessel)

The turnaround time is very quick too actually he does take some time though for every custom conjure/reverse adoption but he provides A LOT of information on the spirit via email after everything is completed.. I think almost as much as any other conjurer I've went to so far. I've only done one reverse adoption with him but I ended up with a male lowborn demon from a Dark Arts RA who "specialized" in music. His spirits are very unique honestly. He also provides in his documentation he sends to you the bonding rituals as well for the spirit, not just the information about the spirit or entity.

I might possibly update this maybe of my experience with my lowborn demon since he is the only other lowborn demon I have (the other being a custom conjure with Billy).. I was wondering if anyone else has ever ordered from Dark Kingdom Magickals before though? I saw a super old forum post where someone mentioned him in a list of conjurers they liked but I was hoping someone else out there possibly can write out their experiences.

But if there's the off chance you do go through with a conjure from him, do post here! I'd love to know. :)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

LER
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the incredible and thorough review. My family recently bought from the same store and we were looking for good reviews from someone other than just our friends! I'm glad you had a wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing!

Return to “Seller Review”