Who is the equivalent of Archangel Chamuel?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

well I need a spirit ( it may be any spirit), or an immortal or an entity, who resembles the Archangel Chamuel in function.

Look, I'm Christian, or was... now I just turned to Luciferianism because I don't like the Forgiveniss part and the Vatican. But as a Christian I knew a lot about Angels... thought, all this praying... it didn't help me solve problems.

So I'm asking for your advice. Who could you recommend for:
- to restore a broken family.
The large family: Father, Grandfather, aunts, uncles, cousins.
the normal family: Father + three children ( I'm one of the kids, the eldest to be exact).

I've been calling out to AA Michael as well, to make sure some do not go unpunished ( some evil stephmother who is just like Cinderella's stephmommy) and are droven out of .... well... my house/home. But... maybe I should get a binding then with AA Michael, cause I don't think he hears me?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm if it's about peace, love, protection, maybe Kwan Im / Guan Yin?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Fireshadow wrote: to restore a broken family
I think that involves the free will of the people in the family. "Forcing" them into "not broken" sounds like it might go against their free will. Angels tend to not walk on free will. Maybe you should just let them work through their stuff?

Return to “Angels”