You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: andomynous

is there any reliable and European online site where I can buy jewelry with the djinn marid it? I would need a convenient one to improve my life and express wishes whenever I want

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I think CH has good djinn and other spirits and they ship properly at an affordable price. As for the strength of a djinn, everything depends on desire, but I also believe it depends on our effort and our mental strength and power of attraction.
For example, a pessimistic person will not be able to express their desires in real life, whereas an optimistic and good vibrating person will find it easier to get things done.
In the first place I think we should ask our geniuses to change our vibration from pessimism to optimism, from bad luck to luck and so on. And I think for that they are good friends and companions.
I had a great example: there was a hard-working co-worker for some time and it ended up bothering me a lot. I asked her to move to another place. It took, after the real and sincere request, the question of only a week. And she went to a good place and a good job.

My ifrit djinn gave me proof of his presence. I asked if he was close to me, hit the wall and he really hit.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret

marcoank wrote: My ifrit djinn gave me proof of his presence. I asked if he was close to me, hit the wall and he really hit.
Hello,

This is awesome.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”