Forum Updates

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

For those who keep getting error (basically everybody), please do not post again. Just click "back" and then refresh. You will see your stuff is already posted. Even new topics have same issue. DO NOT HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON AGAIN as you will have double post or double topic. Check first.

Sorry... I am not admin or have anything to do with this site but a troll but I dont see anybody telling ppl so i went ahead and tell ppl... admin.... please look into this please :X we been slapped with double post left and right here :X

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

...... just to clarify... the second paragraph... i was using "tiny" and for some reason it became bigger..... dont kill me please :X its not my fault...

oh wait.. I was so used to "scroll one option down" which were "tiny" before this but now its "large"... my bad.. sorry... I did not notice the option changed place... dont kill me please...

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The Font Gremlins are acting up alongside the Posting Gremlins, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

It is a problem to tell, which error has occured. I'm having some formating issues and for some unknown reasons some of my posts just don't get through. I have to try several times, (might be some problem with metacharacters) before I get the "right error" and the post gets through. It's even HARDER to tell, when all my posts have to be approved by somebody- it usually takes few hours before I can actually see my own post...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

If we're reporting recent general forum bugs here, marking forums as read stopped working within the last couple days. I get a "service unavailable" Ajax error when I try.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

If I try to access a thread through notifications, it takes me to a page that says I'm being directed to an unsafe page and won't let me proceed, but if I try to access the same thread through "your posts," it works fine.

Return to “Messages & Updates”