Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Sound Healing

Postby Opelia Rendon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:38 pm

So I had a reading done by CH for the ancestors and spirit guides in "Messages from Beyond." The ancestors and spirit guides want me to be care more thoughtful for my health in every possible aspect: Mind, Body, Spirit, Magic, Aura & Chakras. I didn't realize how important all this was until I did more research. Then it clicked - 'oh!'

So my spirits and entities have helped me greatly, in regards to health in all aspects. Since I was trying to figure out where to start on this magical Journey, I decided that this was a calling card to understand health first then move on to psychic and magic or do a bit everything so I don't get bored. haha. And I didn't want to be a burden by not doing anything. I wanna meet them halfway, if not more.

I heard of sound healing before and I wanted to see what it was like. This was on September 27th, 2018 and I was kinda skeptical (which is stupid because I believed in metaphysics compared to the layman.) I then consciously 'set myself in receptive mode' so that the healing would work. I didn't really wanna say the words - as magick are words and I didn't have a full understanding of it, the words in stanza: "Tonkashila ya, Chewakielo, Tunkashila ya, Hoyewayelo." (Lakota tribe language is what the healer said) Everyone was doing it and then I did it too. The sound healing was also focused on the Solar Plexus which was synchronicity - as I was reading a huge 1000 page book on Chakras and was in the chapter too.

The healer, named "S". Had us in our minds, go down some stairs and then this is where it 'bothers' me the most. I opened one of the doors because it felt was the one that needed to be opened. It was something in the past...I'm sure it was shadow work as a group. (I have my own issues I have known that I am aware I need to tackle to continue this Journey. It bothers me, but it's not something I can't face. The word difficult explains a lot.) While in these rooms, we were instructed to burn it away using the candle that was next to the door, as the Solar Plexus represents Fire. Then we reshaped the place into something else. "S" wanted us to reshape it into a vista. I reshaped my room into a meadow that I had walked into back in 2012. I can only describe it what Magnolia said "Accidentally walking through an Astral Portal." We wake up after completing it, do some small talk, share what we did.

THE PROBLEM:
Ever since then, I am not ultra aware of my spirits/entities presences as I normally am. I can barely feel them now and normally in daily life, I actually struggle with following the 'hints' I get to go a particular way or do this and that. Now it's not so hard. I just do it.

Self diagnosing myself here: my energy levels have plummeted, I feel really tired all the time. I called into work, telling them I'm sick, because I'll get sleepy and grumpy. I have left myself much time to sleep yet I keep waking at 10 am; like 9 hours worth. I really doubt that in such short time, an illness could have taken place and I am one of those people who would pop a pill the moment I feel a cold coming on.

What happened to me?

*Sorry this has been sooo long! I have a tendency to give out why, when, where - tmi compared to most and I really hope someone can give me a diy way to 'clear myself.' Although I could probably buy a reading from someone, I think it's also important that I'd learn from this so if it happens again, I could take care of myself.

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Sound Healing

Postby doom_star898 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm just throwing this out there as a possible; you just did a major energy overhaul on your system and quite possibly it took a bit more energy then you expected to reconstruct the layout of your solar plexus chakra. It is definitely harder to sense our companions when we are energy depleted and that will resolve itself once your energy is back to its normal levels, it also explains the tiredness too.

Energy levels will naturally readjust and rebalance themselves over time or you can charge any stones related to the chakra and then absorb it into it to help it along. We tend to have a set point for how much energy we have and how much we can use before depletion. Doing constant energy work will strengthen your channels overtime and learning how to pull energies from natural sources to use instead of our own and to also rebalance any lost is also very helpful. So is getting attuned to Reiki, since it is a constant energy source that naturally balances us, but not everyone is drawn to having that done and for some it doesn't mesh well with their already exsiting energy system so keep that in mind.

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:31 pm

doom_star898 wrote:I'm just throwing this out there as a possible; you just did a major energy overhaul on your system and quite possibly it took a bit more energy then you expected to reconstruct the layout of your solar plexus chakra. It is definitely harder to sense our companions when we are energy depleted and that will resolve itself once your energy is back to its normal levels, it also explains the tiredness too.

Energy levels will naturally readjust and rebalance themselves over time or you can charge any stones related to the chakra and then absorb it into it to help it along. We tend to have a set point for how much energy we have and how much we can use before depletion. Doing constant energy work will strengthen your channels overtime and learning how to pull energies from natural sources to use instead of our own and to also rebalance any lost is also very helpful. So is getting attuned to Reiki, since it is a constant energy source that naturally balances us, but not everyone is drawn to having that done and for some it doesn't mesh well with their already exsiting energy system so keep that in mind.

I have a question, what exactly did I do? The room I was in was facing an old issue and when I was inside, I was like "I'm over this." Probably should have done my research before going to the sound healing, can you explain exactly what I did? Please

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte

Postby doom_star898 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:46 pm

As a guess you used imagery to guide energy into recreating how your chakra functions. Your chakra was more then likely holding onto a certain energy pattern (thoughts, feelings, etc) and that shaped how you viewed the landscape of that chakra, then when you changed it it used your energy to release and reshape the pattern, which is probably why you've been so tired, you are both replenishing energy you used and adjusting to the changes. Using imagery to guide how you want energy to react is a big part of how you do energy work. Not everybody feels the energy movement while it's happening if they aren't sensitive to it, but wind up feeling the after effects.

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:52 pm

I will say the memory I walked into was OLD. And not needed. But it was one room of many. Thanks doom star, you have blown my brains out.

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte

Postby doom_star898 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:59 pm

Energy can stay stored in our energy centers for a very long time until we remove it with either energy work or some other method.

Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Opelia Rendon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:52 pm

doom_star898 wrote:Energy can stay stored in our energy centers for a very long time until we remove it with either energy work or some other method.

That makes sense. The thing I was trying to wrap my head around is that I didn't realize I've set myself straight already after that and here I was thinking I had taken some 'damage' somehow. Cool. So question: Does it take energy to visit the hallway I was in? Because I tried to do so last night and ended up being more tired today. I was fading in and out while attempting to do so.

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte

Postby doom_star898 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:26 am

Everything takes energy bc all things are made up of energy, even on the subtle plains.

I would take a break from any spiritual activities for a few days until your energy levels rebalance.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

Postby Dreamerunknown » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Opelia Rendon wrote: So question: Does it take energy to visit the hallway I was in? Because I tried to do so last night and ended up being more tired today. I was fading in and out while attempting to do so.

Please don't do that, it get's you nowhere.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”