new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it's the newbie section and I'm a newbie so...

I got my first spirit from Jules Moon about a week ago and made an immediate connection. She did a distance binding to a pendant that I already had.

I decided to go ahead and get a second spirit from CH. I ordered the one for a penny for beginners. I also ordered the creation of a master vessel and chose the " I have my own vessel" option. So will I receive a stone to create my master vessel and a stone for my spirit? And then I use the master vessel stone to turn my pendant into the master vessel? And then use the spirit stone to add the second spirit to the master (The pendant)? Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I'm really new and I just don't want to do something wrong and mess it up!
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

It doesn't make sense. So you have a master vessel or you don't? By the looks of it, you don't. First, get a master vessel, AKA from CH where they give YOU a master vessel. Then from then onward, when you buy from CH, you can choose the master vessel bind by telling CH your order number of your master vessel purchase OR for other sellers, choose distant binding and show them a picture of your master vessel. When you CHOOSE your master vessel, choose a "pendant" type if you want a pendant type master vessel. You have a lot of options to choose from.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

I re-read your statement again. IF you bought the master vessel creation and choose "I HAVE MY OWN B+VESSEL" option, then you need to show them a picture of your vessel. Not so sure of this one. They might give you a stone with a switching bag with it though. Its best to ask them by email. But I remember they ask for a picture of it so they can do it via distant binding.
Jillybean
new here
new here

That's what I was wanting to know. I want to use the pendant I already have- the one my dragon is bound to- as my master vessel. I think they are sending a stone with instructions on how to use the stone to turn the pendant into the master vessel. Then after that is done, I can add the unicorn... I think that's how it will work. I was just hoping someone with experience could verify that for me.
My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When you get the stone for the creation of a master vessel you will alook get a card and on that card it will have an invocation you will say while you are holding the stone and your chosen vessel and then you will leave the pendant and the stone somewhere together for 24 hours and viola your pendant is now a master vessel! After that you just need to have any spirited/spelled items within 1 foot of the mv and recite the invocation for whether you want to copy the binding or fully transmute the binding based on what arts they are (wa, na, da, ba.) Hope this helps!!
Jillybean
new here
new here

I'm planning to keep everything and everyone together in one vessel. So do I just use the Neutral Arts invocation each time? I only have WA spirits at the moment but I may get some DA in the future...
My Spirit Family-

1 Green Dragon, 1 Unicorn, 1 Volkh, 1 Fylgia, 2 Wraiths, 1 Courtwind Angel, 1 Mermaid

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”